chapter 2

-----------raven---------

I woke up from the bright light shining through my windows.I blinked to get my eye sight back on track.''mmm... shadow how long was I asleep?'' I said groggly.''hmmm....you slept about 12 hours'' I jumped out of my bed when she said that.''what time is it?'' I said looking for my alarm clock which always had the time.''it is 7:00 pm,and no need wasting your time looking for the alarm clock remember you broke it and threw it out the window'' she chukled.

I got to my dresser and pulled out my black skinny jeans,a three days grace band tee,my custumized TDG converse which had the album pictures sewn on to them,and my mask.I combed my long black hair.

It was dinner time by now so i went to the dinning room with shadow perched on my shoulder,but I heard many differant voices so I think that they already came by now......wow I slept for so long.

I head into the dinnig room and everybody stoped talking and looked at me but,a girl with a black dress and black eyes got up and charged at me with her knife.

When she ran in my reach I picked her up by the neck leaving her danngling in the air.I made her look into my eyes and she saw her biggest fear,she started to scream like a person in a mental asylum.

I dropped her and she fell to her knees still screaming,I got tired hearing her scream so I touched her forehead and all of the images of her past stoppd flashing in her mind,but she still curled up into a ball and started to shake.

I walked past her taking my seat next to a boy dressed up as a link and another boy with a blue mask,but the eye sockets were crying black oooz.

uncle slendy gave me a 'frown' while he gave me my plate and it had some baked patatos,a raw kidney,and some candy on the side.

I grabbed it and went to my room to eat.

'Hey raven,I heard the commotion downstairs what happened' she asked as she put down her food. I did not respond to this,I just satires at the posters on my wall as I was in deep thought. "This is why I don't like other people here,I love the quiet and it's now the air is filled with commotion,and I just make more foes you know shadow that I am not good with first impressions" I responded.

---------------slenderman-------------

Jane got out of her shooken fraze. "Hey,um slender who was that" Jeff said as he stuffed his mouth. "Her name is raven,she lived here all her life an-" offendy cut me off "the most deadly person you could meet,one time it was her turn to get a human for dinner. And she came back with something, I know it is a person but I could not tell if it was" he smirked getting up,I glared at him.

He knew many ways to piss me off.

--------------Jason----------

-----flashback-----

"He jason,I made something for raven" Esther shouted comming down the stairs. As she jumped down the final step I looked at her.

She had a charm bracelet that had charmed that represented each slasher.

The charms are a machete (me),Freddy's glove,a kitchen knife (Michael),a hooked dagger (the weapon ghostface uses), the reverse bear trap (jigsaw),a lollipop that was bitten (sam),a tape (samara),a bucket (Carrie),a Russian dress (Esther),and a raven.

Each charm is silver and the raven is silver too but the eyes were painted red. " Jason,I put a spell on it so when ever she sees it,she will remember us just incase something happens you know"

I took the bracelet and thanked her and put on my little raven.

------------flashback end------------

I have a feeling that she is out there......somewhere.

"Hockypuck,come downstairs and eat fucking dinner" Freddy shouted.

"Alright,pizza face I am coming" I said as I walked to the dinning room.