chapter 5

----------raven---------

I thought of the clothes I wanted. a black t shirt and grey yoga pants. I have not really looked at the charm bracelet. It was the most beautiful piece of jewelry in her 14 years here.

-----------------------

Raven looked at it with awe. it had a machete, a glove with razor sharp claws, a kitchen knife, a hooked dagger, a little machine, a bitten lollypop, a video tape, a bucket, a Russian dress, and a raven with its eyes painted red. The charms were beautiful and each one represented her in a different way.

Something about it startled her, not because one of the charms looked like what the burnt man was wearing on his hand, she knew it from somewhere maybe from the first two years of her life. She could not remember a thing from those years.

Raven tried many time and thought really hard but left her with nothing but a big pounding migraine. She looked at it for a little longer, then she desided not to tell anyone but shadow so she quickly put on a band bracelet on top of it then her mask.

-----------------------raven------------------

There was a commotion going on downstairs so she decide to investigate. The girl pass by a few creepypastas to reach a beautiful cream colored living room with a LARGE couch and 3 arm chairs, a large flat screen tv, a nice glass coffie table, and finally a nice carpet to match.

The girls were giggling and talking about dressing up in the best dress the could get from trenderman, and the guys were fangirling abo- no I mean 'fanboying' about all of these killers that might come. What the fuck was that about?

I go up to smexy, who was about to leave out the front door for his 'job' and so I stop him before he leaves ''smexy, whats with the commotion?'' his mouth turns into a grin ''There is going to be a Halloween party soon, and all the other creepypastas from around the globe are comings as well'' I nodded and he shut the door.

The door opened again and smexy's head poked out ''oh and raven, you should wear a revealing dress'' he smirked as I shooked my head. The truth was that he was my favorite uncle out of them all. Really he is a very cool and calm guy, never usally never yells and we both have the same things in common. BUT NOT those things. those things discussed me including drinking, drugs, and one direction.

I head into the kitchen to grab some jolly ranchers in my secret compartment inside the modern brown colored tiles. I grab the bag of the delicious hard candy and sit next to eyeless jack. He was eating kidneys of course, but always came to my mind. 'why did he always like to eat kidneys and only kidneys?'.

I looked at him ''why do you always eat kidneys all of the time?'' I said as my curiosity was consuming me. He didn't look up ''but why do you eat jolly ranchers all of the time?'' he said as started to bite on another kidney. ''touche'' I said as I grabbed the bag of candy and went to my room.

----------Jason-------

I finished the last kill of the day and headed to my real cabin, not cabin 3,this one was way better. it was like that house near my lake  (A/N:I am talking about the house in the 2009 remake if u guys saw it) The cabin or mansion Freddy keeps calling it was 3 stories high. It had a kitchen, living room,an office, lot of bedrooms and bathrooms, and the whole third floor was like a play house. It had a gaming room, movie room, junk food room, weapon room, training room. and on the second floor at the end of the hall is the room is where I keep my mom's head, I make sure its very clean around there because I don't want my mom to lecture me on how to be clean.

The special part about it is that mortals cant see it. its invisible to them and they could walk through it. but any immortal can see it and walk through it but don't come here because I woul- I think you guys know what I am going to do to them. nobody is allowed here except slashers.

Creepypasta are never EVER allowed in my woods, camp, house, HECK  I would kill them if they go near the nearby houses here, there lucky that they could escape death.

I just miss raven so much, now I understand why she was taken away from me.

                                  I am a terrible father....................

A tear slipped from my eye as I tossed the body into the lake. I am a boy trapped in side of mans body, well a dead man's body. I dragged my self into the cabin and went to go wach movies. I allways wach horror movies all of the time but let me change it around.

So after a while of looking for the right movie I found the movie called 'The Avengers', it looked loke a good movie.

------time skip to after the movie-----

The movie was pretty good I should say. BOOM BOOM BOOM. A large knocking was at my door. I went to the front door to find Freddy.

''what do you want Freddy?''  I said with my eyes half closed. He looked very nervous to see me. ''Jason, well uh  I lost the charm bracelet'' he said quickly putting his hands over his head. I didn't do anything to him, I just slammed the door in his face.

I heard his foot steps leave the porch. I went to my room and laid down on my bed taking off my mask, letting more fresh tears fall on my face from my own brown eyes. The voice is repeating the same dreadful sentence;

                                      I am a terrible father...................

-----------------raven--------------

I laid down on my bed, looking at the bracelet around my wrist. What was so familiar about this piece of jewelry I thought as I shut my eyes..........