Chapter 1

------- raven -----

I stayed in my room talking to my pet raven named shadow. She is big as an eagle and hawk combined,her eyes are completely red,no pupils.

"Raven put on some new colthes,I feel like there coming in five minutes to call you down for dinner" she said.

Nodded and started to put on black yoga pants,an old band tee,my mask,ans black benie.shadow perched on my shoulder,making herself comfortable.A soft knock is heared and the door opened,without  me answering.

It was splendorman,of course.''Hey little raven,time for dinner slendy says that he wants to talk to all of us for something important'' he smiled.''alright,splendy lets go'' as he swftly grabbed my hand ''raven dont just stand there,your 16 now not 2 anymore,so get moving.

He dragged me through the house with shadow following close behind and finaly we ended up in the dinning room.

I took my seat next to offendy,and looked at my plate. It had kidneys on it,my favorite part on a human it taste so good!.''so,i've told all of you guys that there might be important news this dinner'' uncle slendy said as everybody at the table nodded.

The only ones living at the mansion is me,shadow,slenderman,splendorman,trenderman,offenderman,and enderman so it was not that much 'people' living here.

''I have decided to let other creepypastas live here but, before one of you throw a fit think about it,this is a huge mansion and others are also trying to take refuge from zalgo'' slenderman said firmly.Me and offendy were about to protest but were cut off ''there coming tomarrow'' slendy said.

I-I just stood up and left and shadow flew and perched on my shoulder 'why raven arent you happy its always quiet here' shadow said telepathicly as they both entered the bedroom 'no,shadow the problem is,I like to be alone' i frowned.

I layed on my bed and put on my headphones humming as I listened to the song 'Mad World' and just thinking how crule the world is and how people are just throwing there life away like trash,and never appreciating life.

'All around me are fimiliar faces,worn out places,worn out faces'

'Bright and early for the daily races,going nowhere,going nowhere'

'Their tears are filling up there glasses,no expressions,no expressions'

'Hide my head I want to drown my sorow,no tomarrow,no tomarrow'

'And I find it kind of funny I find it kind it kind of sad,the dreams in which i'm dying are the best I've ever had'

'I find it hard to tell you,i find it hard to take'

'When people run in circles it's a very,very.......'

'Mad world'

'Mad world'

'Children waiting for the day they feel good'

'Happy birthday'

'Happy birthday'

'Made to feel the way that every child should'

'Sit and listen'

'Sit and listen'

'Went to school and i was very nervous'

'No one knew me'

'No one new me'

'Hello teacher tell me whats my lesson'

'Look right through me'

'And i find it kind of funny I find it kind of sad the dreams in which dying are the best I've ever had'

'I find it hard to tell you,I find it hard to take'

'When people run in circles it's a very,very....'

'Mad world'

'Mad world'

'Enlargen your world'

'Mad world'

After listening to the song I fell into light slumber,then I felt shadow pulling off my socks and shoes,my headphones,then she pulled a blanket over me.After that I fell into a deep dreamless slumber.