Chapter 3

TAY'S POV***

The next morning, I woke up to an empty bed and the smell of blueberry pancakes. I followed the scent to the small kitchenette in Jenna's hotel room, where I found a beautiful, blonde haired girl. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I whispered a good morning before shoving her out the way and stuffing my face with pancakes.
'Hey!' Jenna loudly protested, and bumped her shoulder with mine. 'I was about to make you some! Those were mine!' A cute little pout, like the one from the night before, played on Jenna's face. It suddenly dawned on me how hungover she should be right now... But then I remembered that she had not been as drunk as I first assumed. I grinned, and leant over to place a kiss on her lips. Then a thought hit me. 'Hey, Jenna, ahh.. I just wanted to ask.. What err... What would you call.. This?' I motioned to the two of us. Jenna shrugged. 'I don't know,' she grinned, 'maybe, we just shouldn't call it anything? And maybe we should just give it a go?' I thought about it for a second. I'd never really been in a proper relationship before, just a few hook ups here and there. I knew where she was coming from, labelling things too early was never good. Besides, I didn't know much about Jenna. There was just something so.. Electric about her. Suddenly she spoke, pulling me out of my thoughts.
'Tay, I'm judging some competitions today, but at around 3:00 I'll be off. Do you wanna maybe do something?'

'I'd love to! Oh hang on.. I said I'd meet up with Alex and Lynn today! I'm sorry I can't!' Jenna dropped her gaze in disappointment. But then something hit me. 'WAIT NO! I WANT YOU TO MEET THEM!'
Jenna grinned widely. 'Wow that'd be great, Tay! But.. Who exactly are they..?'
'Oh right, yeah..well! Alex is my best friend, I've known him for half my life. He was the one I dated for a while, but he has a boyfriend now: Jack. He's great. And Lynn is my other best friend, I haven't known her as long, maybe only five years? But we get along great!' Jenna kissed me cheek and grabbed her bag. 'That sounds brilliant, Tay. I can't wait to meet them. I'll meet you at the beach at 3:00!'

*3:00****

The bathroom door slammed closed as I shoved Jenna up against it, my hands trailing down her back and my breath tickling her nose. Jenna giggled, and the sound made my stomach flip over and my legs turn to jelly. I leant into her, my lips melting against hers as I felt her smile.  She pulled away, before whispering, 'The whole beach probably heard that door slam, Tay!' I just grinned, the way she said my name with her Australian twang was enough to leave me speechless.
But before I could form a sentence, Jenna had pushed me off her and was pulling me into one of the dingy, cramped toilet cubicles.  This beach cafe certainly wasn't famous for its great hygiene, let's just say.
'Jenna.. Why are we in a toilet cubicle? It stinks! I'm starting to feel a bit claustro -' I was cut off by Jenna's hands grabbing my butt, causing me to Yelp in surprise. She moved her face closer to mine, a small smile playing on her lips. I could smell her scent from here: salty, with a slight hint of vanilla. It made me feel at home, and that I never wanted to let go.
'I knew that would shut you up,' she whispered, 'it's better when you don't talk, because then I get to kiss you..'
Jenna's lips moved down to the sweet spot on my neck, and I gave a low moan. She grabbed my legs, and I jumped up into her arms, wrapping myself around her. Jenna leaned me against the door and clicked the lock on the cubicle. I deepened the kiss, tracing my tongue around her soft lips, whilst my fingers absentmindedly fiddled with the waistband of her board shorts. Jenna pulled away from me, panting, and whispered, 'Do you want to do this?' Her eyebrows furrowed, before she said, 'because I know it's a bit cramped and stu -'
My lips crashed against hers, my body doing the talking. I was pumped with adrenaline, I never wanted anything more in my life. I wanted Jenna.  I wanted to feel every inch of her.
'Jenna.' I said, out loud, calmly. 'I want you. So get those shorts off -'
Suddenly the door to the bathroom creaked opened, and the low, rumbling voice of Alex Gaskarth shouted, 'LOOK GUYS, I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE, PLEASE KINDLY STOP SHOVING YOUR TONGUES DOWN EACH OTHER'S THROATS, BECAUSE LYNN AND I CAN HEAR EVERYTHING!'

'ALEX!' I screamed back. 'GET THE HELL OUT OF THE GIRLS' BATHROOM!' We could hear the sound of Alex's shoes shuffling out of the room, and his lack of reply indicated just how embarrassed he had suddenly become. I smiled sheepishly at Jenna, and jumped down from her arms. I tucked done strands of green hair behind her ears, and whispered, 'So, I guess Alex and Lynn have arrived, and I really want you to meet them! Maybe we should leave this for another time...'
----------------------------------------------
A/N: So I guess this came earlier then even I expected! I just got really excited and finally worked out what I wanted to do with this story. I'd love if you commented and gave me opinions on what and what not to do, I'll try to reply to all of them!
Thanks,
ALLTIMEHIGHFIVE
Ps for real this time you won't be getting another update for a while :( blame my school!
Love ya.