Chapter 6

JENNA'S POV*****
It was 10:00 am, I had barely slept, and I had left Tay approximately 10 texts, 3 voicemails, and had tried her phone around 17 times. No luck. I was beginning to get worried, seeing as she had just run off from the party. I assume she went home, but I was worried none the less, I still cared about her. I fucked up big time.

'Babyyy come back to bed' Groaned Lynn from behind me, whilst I was pacing across the bedroom.

'Give me a minute Lynn, I need to make sure that Tay is safe.' I muttered, concentrating on my phone.

'You left her for a reason though.. She's not your problem anymore! Now come cuddle me.' Lynn whined.

I was beginning to get annoyed at Lynn. Didn't she understand?
I ignored her comment when the phone finally started ringing. My heart leapt when Tay picked up, and muttered a depressing, hungover-sounding 'hello?'

'Tay! It's me, Jenna. I was just checking you got home safe.' I sighed in relief at hearing her voice.
Suddenly the line seemed to go cold, and Tay replied with, 'I got home fine, but please don't call this number again.'
Before I could even think of replying, Tay hung up on me. With a shrinking feeling, I set my phone down and wandered back over to Lynn, who snaked her arms around my waist and held me tight.
'I'm glad that's over with,' she muttered into my ear, 'I never really liked Tay. If we're going to be serious, I don't feel comfortable with you talking to her again. Or Alex, for that matter. He's too close with her.'

Anger rose inside me and I pushed her arms away, before turning to look at her. 'You don't control me, Lynn. I can talk to whoever I like.'
'Yeah well not if I say so, and you will not talk to either of them if this relationship is to work, is that understood?' Lynn's eyes went cold, and she squeezed my wrist. I hadn't noticed before, but she was actually hurting me now.
'Lynn!' I gasped, 'You're hurting me! Get off!' I tried to pull free but she held on tighter. She was starting to scare me, and I shrunk away from her glare.

'Is that understood, Jenna?'
I nodded my head, and just as soon as it came, this scary side of Lynn disappeared, and she let go of my hand.
What had I done?