Future Plans

Chapter 11
Mark and I woke up around 9am. We had breakfast, played with the dogs, and even managed to film a video. Around 2pm, Mark and I were on the couch, watching Cyndago videos.
"Baby?" Mark asked.
"Hmm?" I responded.
"What if we moved to LA?" He asked looking down at me.
"LA? Like Los Angeles? California ?!" I asked.
"Yeah! Listen, I've been planning to move to LA for awhile now, and if you'd rather not move in with me then, i understand." Mark explained.
"Don't be silly. I'd love to move in with you. When do you plan on packing?" I ask as I hugged him.
"Later this week.Ive already bought an apartment which I think you'll love. " he said.
"I'll help you move in for the next two weeks, then I'll head back to Austin, and pack my stuff. " I said with a large excited smile.
"I love you." Mark whispered.
"I love you too. " I said as I kissed his cheek sweetly.
Mark kissed my nose, then licked my cheek. I pulled away and playfully yelled in disgust. For the rest of the day, Mark and I watched YouTube videos, and talked about sketch videos he was going to make. When we climbed into bed later that night, I couldn't help but think about my future. Everything was looking up. I smiled to myself. My life was perfect, and I couldn't be happier.

___
I'd like to say that I'm terribly sorry to say that Daniel Kyre of Cyndago passed away on September 18,2015. He was amazing, caring and damn cute. He will be missed. RIP DANIEL KYRE

YOURE THE BOMB

also, I wrote this chapter many months ago, so every/some chapters from now on may have Cyndago members in them... Unless I go back and change everything. However, I respect each and every one, so I will change my fic if people don't like Cyndago being in it after Daniels passing.

xoxo
Key ❤️