Red Riding Hood

Chapter 2 - Red Riding Hood

I made it to Hannah's house faster than I imagined. Well actually that's an understatement. It was 5:25 when I arrived. Tucker came running outside as soon as Hannah opened the door.

"How was my oh so handsome husband?" Hannah asked.

"Good I think." I said as I hugged Tucker.

"Want dinner? I've got pizza !" Hannah said with a sly smile.

"How the fuck did you know I was hungry?" I asked with excitement. Hannah gave me a look and smiled.

"Bitch you my girl." She laughed. As we walked inside I began to tell Hannah my crazy ass tale of today.

When we made it to the kitchen, Hannah grabbed plates and began to load up the plates.

"Ok. Spill the fucking beans." She said seriously.

" alright. This weird asshole in a ninja suit was completely in love with Rikku." I said as I gestured to my outfit.

"So creepy ninja boy wanted a kiss and I refused. I told the asshole I had a boyfriend. I spotted a guy in a red flannel, and I dubbed him my boyfriend." I said taking a note of pizza.

" I told creepy asshole guy that flannel boy was my boyfriend. I sprinted over to flannel dude and pretended to be overly in love with him. He seemed to play along very nicely." I summed up my day.

"Did you get flannel boys name?" Hannah asked.

"Umm Matthew ? Mason? Marcus? Oh! Umm... Mark!" I thought aloud.

Hannah held up her hand and pulled out her phone.

"Did he look like this?" Hannah asked as she showed me a picture of Mark.

"If I say yes will you murder me ? " I asked cautiously.

" you mean to tell me that you met Markiplier!?!?!" Hannah fangirled.

"How could you not tell me !" She continued.

"I just did." I said with pizza in my mouth.

" you met the coolest man alive!!!" Hannah screamed again.

"Oh and on my way to my car I saw him with a friend." I said.

"So to sum up everything, Stalky ninja loves Rikku, then you and Markiplier got together - then you got cold feet and ran away?!" Hannah summed up.

"Yup." I said.

"Are you going to see him tomorrow?" Hannah asked.

"Nope." I said popping the p.

"Ha! Wrong! You and me are going to go with Ryan tomorrow!" Hannah said with a devilish smile.

"Nah, listen. I don't wanna see Mark again. It was awkward and I'd rather not relive that." I stated.

"Please!?" Hannah begged.

I stared at her, then caved.

"Fine." I said.

I sat there eating my pizza and taking through my mind on what cosplays we could wear.

"I've got your costume, Female Marcus! " I stated.

"From Gears?"Hannah asked.

I nodded.

"Alright what will you be?" Hannah asked with a mouth full of pizza.

"Little Red Riding Hood." I smiled.

"Oh!Tucker could be your big bad wolf." Hannah giggled.

"Yes my cute old Tucker will be my werewolf." I said as I got up from my seat and put my dirty plate in the dishwasher.