Chapter 1

Handsome ***

We were getting ready for the first day back to school and I was laughing at Hassan as he looked at bruises mama made with her shoe. " Shut up it ain't funny " He says.

" Yeah it is. How the hell you gon' get caught getting yo dick sucked. stupidest 18 year old nigga I know " I tell him. It was senior year. We had got kicked out of school and sent to " Trace Acedemy " Which is a damn public school bootcamp for the worst. We were just now getting to go back to regular school and I couldn't wait to see what had happen and what I missed.

" Fuck you " He says. I still laughed and grabbed my snap back. I wore a light grey pair of 501 Levi's. My red polo with my polo boots and my Red snapback that said " THUG " and twin wore almost the same but a grey polo grey jordans and a grey snapback " THUG " shit we twins we gon' look fly together. I grabbed the keys and we hopped in my All Black Avalanche truck. Once we pulled up to school we was already late. So we running threw the halls trying to get to class before a hall sweep.

" Im a see ya bruh " He yells chunking up dueces and running to his class. I throw them back and enter the class and everybody turn to look at me.

" Fuck yall looking at!? " I say turning my nose up at they asses. Nosey mother--...

" Nice to see you back Mr.Harris...Now take a seat " I look around and sit next to the girl in the second row.

" Hey ma you got a pencil ? "

" Do I look like yo mama to you ? " No this bitch wasn't being rude. She turn and I had to look her over. Never seen her. She had on small framed black glasses and braces with some long curly sandy brown hair that feel over her shoulder with some thick as cute lips and the biggest hazel eyes that look grey that I have ever seen. No doubt she was fine but she looked like a nerd with braces, glasses and sitting close enough to the front to hear the teacher.

" Excuse me ? i didn't mean to offent you damn " I say.

" None taken anyway " She turn back around to scribbling in her notebook and I was trying to see and be nosey. She looked up and saw me and I pretended to look away making her laugh.

" What you laughing fo' ? " I turn my face up.

" You got a booger "

" On God!? " I cover my nose and she bust out laughing.

" Im just playing " I frown.

" Boogers is not cute. Don't even play with me like that " I tell her seriously.

" So you think you cute now? " She turns to me giving me all of her attentoon whiched I liked.

" I mean...I know I am. Its my name " I say.

" Boy, boo. " She rolls her eyes.

" Im handsome. and you ? " I entend my hand and she just looked at it.

" You're name is Handsome? " I nod. " Thats nice. Im Isis " She says with a smile. That was even more weird then my name.

***

Isis was a cool girl. Second hour was over and I wanted to go get lunch. " Rock! " The boys holla to me and I throw dueces. They call me ' Rock ' and call twin ' Fire ' the nigga always got a blunt and doing something hot..meaning something he ain't supposed to. Isis walked up going ahead of me. " Isis " She turn and I catch up.

" You want to buy me lunch? " I ask just to get a response out of her.

" I look like I got ' Donater ' writter across my forehead ? " she ask and I pretend to look.