Chapter 7

Isis ***

I ran and ran and ran. " Isis " I had been running 15 minutes. The fucking twins. The last people I wanted to see. I kept running as the tears fell.

Why would she lie to me.

" Isis " The twins call. I crossed the street and kept running til my legs hurt and I couldn't feel anything.

***

I walked into my house. It was midnight and we didn't have school tomorrow for some type of teacher' day.

" baby - "

" Save it mom " I walked my room and closed the door locking it.

" Isis I know your hurt lets talk. I do what I do because I love you " I turn the music up connecting my Ipod and drowning her out. I took out my phone. So many missed calls and texts.

Bestfriend

Bestfriend

Bestfriend

Bestfriend: Isssisss whats goin on ? Where are u

Bestfriend

I shut my phone off. I closed my eyes and thought about my father. 5. I never thought I would meet him this way. Ivan. We had the same chinky eyes and deep dimples. His were georgous on him. The only big difference between him and me was he was dark skin and I like my mothher was light. But I could see so many things alike we shared.

I didn't want to speak to any one and I didn't want to see anyone. Ivan and carmen included.

It didn't stop me from thinking about him though. Who would have ever thought my dad would be like that. I prepared myself for a bum. And got rolex and chains. Im pretty sure the bentley outfront was his. Who the fuck was 5 and why come I never came across him before ?

" You can have anything I got

All of me right on the spot

Na-nana-nah-nah na nah

You can have anything I own

Work my fingers all the way to the bone

nah-na-na-naahana- nah "

I listen to the rymthm of the music and close my eyes slowly falling asleep.

Today I met my father. Ivan ( 5 )

*

*

*

*

Nisa

I was worried about Isis even if she isn't talking to me. After I left her house I went to my aunts. My mother was there! she was trying to get us a house and she was going to start this job and everything for me was going to be better.

Isis always been there for me so I have to be there for her. Her mom called crying asking if I seen her yesterday so today I came over.

I sat on the couch and heard her door open then her go to the bathroom. I jumpped up and ran to her room and sat on her bed.

" i dont want to be bothered " She comes in.

" I just want to make sure your ok "

" Im fine. " She says.

" What happen ? Youve always been there for me and we have always told each other everything. Trust me as your bestfriend now " I say.

" Fine Nisa! My mother has been lying to me my whole life! My father had no clue I exist. I saw him yesterday. He some darkskin as nigga that look like Tyreese and wears chains and diamond earings and drives a bentley. She's been selfish and lying to me about everything! I hate her and I hate him. When he notice I was his daughter he looked at me like shit. Not a father laying eyes on his daughter for the first time. I wish I never saw him ! " She says crying.