Chapter 40

Isis P.O.V

" Im not going to another store..There is no dress for me " I say..

" You're just saying that..I've found mines " Morgan says..She was coming to our prom..with Davon who just so happens to be her boyfriend.

" Yeah, you're lucky " I say.

" Will you just say yes to Hassan ass already? He don' ask yo ass like 100 times " Morgan tells Chelle. She rolled her eyes..ALOT of niggas has asked Chelle..and prom and graduation is next week..she hasn't said yes to anybody.

" And ? Twin kills my vibe..He thinks everygirl wants him. He's cocky, self centered..Im not dealing with that "

" Thats the same thing I said about Handsome " I laughed.

" Now look their practicing their babymaking " Mogan tease doing a little dance. " She be like ooohhh..Ooohhh right there Hann. Don't stop, papi " We all started cracking up and I covered my face.

" Y'all are some clowns for real " I threw my head back. " But hey Take Hassan for a test ride...he equiped " I go and we all roared into laughter.

" Now that he is! " She says.

( FLASH BACK )

" Twin you lost you got to streak " Handsome says. We were standing outside at Chelle's house. Her family was gone up state for the weekend and we were all just chilling here. I love her neighboor hood. Shit, be popping and everybody be cool.

" Fuck it I ain't scared " He takes off his shirt.

" We bout to see Ssan little sasuage, bol " Chelle laughs.

" Lil' Sasuage ? " He eyed her.." I think you got me confused..girl get on " He dropped his 501's then his polo boxers and we all gasped. He took out casually jogging butt ass naked down the street. Nobody said shit, we were all just frozen..and he had the biggest Kool- aid smile ever.

" Daaamnnnnn " You hear some hood rat. Lowkey, thats what Im saying. He ran around the block then we saw him jogging back up..

" Hassan d.ck is hudge ! " Chelle goes and Morgan fell out laughing..oh yeah, him and his brothers were deffinately twins...every way...My mouth was still wide open, they was perfect. Sexy, funny, kind, and had a the bigpackage.

" Stop fucking looking " Handsome put his hands over my eyes..

" Morgan you want your ass beat ? Don't play with me "

" Say Cheese ssan " Chelle grabbed her phone and we died laughing..He was standing there like it wasn't shit.

He lost. He had to streak.

Handsome and I came in 1st.

While Morgan and Davon lost then had to buy everybody lunch..Lucky them right?

I love these guysss

( Flashback over )

" Lets get outta here " I say standing.

" Awe, she's cranky she can't find a dress your going to be okay " They hug me as we leave.

Me and my mom would go shopping for dresses then me and the girls would go...Chelle found her dress last week. Morgan found hers today..and im still dressless. Honestly I want to cry..I want my dress.