Chapter 35- Trouble

Isis :

I couldn't get that out of my mind as I rode home with my daddy. He let me see alot of things at the trap warehouse.

ALOT.

" You okay ? "

" Fine " I Answered looking out the window..I felt his eyes on me before he looked away..He pulled up to the house and I jumpped out as soon as he parked and headed to my room.

" Babygirl " Daddy calls. I stop and turn around. " Is it what I showed you? " He started to regret taking me.

" Not at all...friend problems...I had friends I thought i could trust..thank you daddy..Im glad I got see that..you do alot " He smiled and I turned and went to my room. I closed the door behind me. I wasn't going to text him...I wanted to comfront him face to face tomorrow.

I was going to get answers.

*

*

*

*

Handsome

" Where in the hell is Isis at? Thats who I want to find ! " Hassan says as we walked into the building. We came just at lunch..only because he wanted his turkey sandwhich. It was me him, Davon and some of the Dboyz. We spent our morning smoking and chilling. Selling dope and all that shit.

" Her truck was here " I shrug as we walked to the cafeteria..We walked to our usual table and had a seat. Everybody was still on Isis party..damn.

" We got to go to LateNights tonight yall " D says.

" Yeah and bring the girls " I say.

" He always bringing the girls " Flo says and we laughed.

" Handsome - " I looked up at my girlfriend..she looked pissed and Chelle was trying to pull her away. Tf?

" Baby- "

" Was the bet real? " I know I didn't hear her right...

" Excuse me? " I ask.

" Don't fucking play stupid with me. Did you fucking make a bet with these dumb ass bitch niggas about me?! Just be fucking real about the shit ! " She rasied her voice causing people to look over at us. She was turning red.

" Isis cal- " Ssan starts.

" Hassan shut the fuck up! I trusted you! You were like a brother to me! A best fucking friend and you knew every fucking thing! You started the shit! Nigga you ain't got shit to say to me! None of yall bitch ass frail ass nigga do! " She yell at him.

" Did you or did you not ? Was there a bet ? " She asked me. I swollowed...I didn't want her to find out..atleast not like shit.

" There was..but - " I didn't get to finish my sentence before I felt a sting on my face after her hand ran into my face..she didn't slap me..she fucking punched me! My shit was throbbing. I felt it bout to swell.

" Don't speak to me! Don't text me or call me or even wave to me in the hall way. Any fucking thing we had is over! Done! Fineto! We ain't shit. We ain't ever gon' be shit again either! I fucking hate you! You got what you wanted, my virginity! Im glad you're happy now. Cause I feel like shit " And with that she turns away.

I put my head down.

Im not going to go after her.

I don't deserve to have her.

I fucked up.

She needs time to calm down.

" You all are such some assholes. Y'all niggas frail " Chelle says before running after Isis.