Chapter 15

Handsome :

Its been over 2 weeks since Isis went into her sleep induced coma.

I came to the hospital and checked on her everyday.

It just wasnt the same in school without her.

5 and Carmen havent left her bed side since they found out...They looked a reck. Isis was taking a toll on everybody.

I walked into the hospital. More flowers and balloons and cards from people.

" 5 she will she still be here when you get back..look theres Rock..Me and him will guard her with our lives...Just go shower and change..Yall smell " I walk in on JO(johnie) trying to convice 5 and carmen to leave. Im..Rock on the streets.

" I dont want to leave her " 5 repeats like every time they tried to get him out of here. I didnt blame him. Id sit here all day and join him but I had to go to school..Isis AP ass was the only one getting free passes from class.

Oh my god what if she waks up and she is like 35 and were not in high school no more but she thinks we are!? Holy fuck. That would be crazy.

* BAM * I walked into the bathroom door. I wasnt watching were I was going when I was thinking. Everybody looked at me. Holy fuck.

" Take him home with yall shit. He look like he aint slept in days " JO says about me. I havent.

" Fine..Well be back in less then a hour...Do not let anybody in this room " carmen says.

" We got yall " He hugged them and they made their exit. I sat down next to Isis bed. She had bruises and stratches on her face that were slowly going away.

" What were you to her ? You dont seem like just a friend " Jo says sitting next to me. I just looked at him.

" Its complicated. She does mean alot to me...I should have killed that nigga when he took her "

" You was there when she got kidnapped ? " I nod.

" We were on a date. Just leaving the movie theater. She went back to get her phone and she was gone only a minute. She screamed my name and I went running for her. I got there and he had the gun to her head...It wasnt shit I could do..I tried " I say.

" Dont beat yaself up...Shes okay. Better then were she was.. So tells me..Whats my neice like ? " He ask.

" Shes a goody too shoes know it all who has a nasty attitude and thinks she is gods gift to the world..oh yea..she has a temper " I tell him. He laughed.

" Sounds like Carmen and 5 mixed into one...She needs to wake up so i can meet her ass. Going into coma in shit " I chuckled. Jo was a cool as dude. If you met him you would always want to kick it with him. Hes like the cool uncle who lets you smoke and drink with him.

" Shes a fire cracker but you would love her...Shes a nice girl. Shes smart as hell..She be speaking in spanish out of no were " We both laughed. " Like no foreal she could be in the middle of yelling and talking and just bust into that shit and you have to stare at her and be like whaaat "

" Carmen use to do that. Really when she would yell at Ivan. She would be all ' Nigga fuck you! Yo No tengo miedo ' " He says in his Carmen voice and well fell out into laughter.

" What that mean ? "

" Im not scared of you..Id never forget cause she would always yell that too him. Then follow it by bum bitch. And he had no clue what she was saying so he would just mugg her then yell something gibberish back and call her a immagrant " I was cracking up. Carmen and 5 sound funny.