Chapter 22

12;21 am...not proof read. Ignore Mistakes thank you

.

Hassan ***

" Why in the hell would I do that? Have you seen them together ? And do you remember you and him together ? " I ask her.

" I've changed. I really have...I love him, Hassan. I want to be with him..She is only with him to break his heart. You dont know Isis...Ive known her for sometime now. Please " She looks at me with pleading eyes. I rollled my eyes. I hate when someone beggs.

" Fine....I got a plan "

She smiled.

" Thanks "

***

I opened my bag of hot munchies.

" Whats up ? "

" Did you find a way to get back the money ? " Handsome ask me.

" Nah, im thinking. Im just going to avoid 5 until then " I say eating my chips.

" Thats gon' be hard. You know hes everywhere " I nod...Like seriously. He is EVERYWHERE. " Can I have some? "

I licked my fingers then stuck them back into the back and then tried to give them to him.

" Nasty ass! I dont want them no more! " He says. I shrugged and ate somemore.

" I didnt want to give you none anyway "

" Im bored. "

" And im supposed to care ? "

" Bitch, you gon' quite getting smart. But on a serious note...guess whos going to met mama when I start talking to her lying ass agan ? "

" Mama lying ass or the person lying ass ? "

" Mama lying ass "

" Oh! Who Isis ? " I joke with a laughed...I looked over at him and he wasnt laughing. He was just starring at me.

" Whats funny ? "

" You were being serious ?! Yall havent been dating that long "

" So what ? " He goes. He was really bringing her around mama? We dont bring girls to met my mama. Remember what happen to the last girl that was in this house ? She got us both beat with a shoe!

" Nothing, Twin. I was just saying " I start eating my chips. He is in LOVE and he doesnt even want to admit it.

" Just saying what ? "

" Nothing damn. I was just making sure. Calm your shit " I tell him. I cant believe he was actually bring her around. This was going to be a shocker. I wondered how that was going to go. " Question though ? "

" What ? " He asked typing away on his phone. Probably texting her.

" Do you love her ? "

He stopped for a moment. He didnt look up at me. " Yeah "

Holy shit.

He admits hes in love...

*

*

*

*

Isis

" Sat up in the dark for so long

Just livin' my life on my own then Right up out of the blue

Bumped into you I was so amused By your smile boo