Chapter 2

Isis P.O.V

" Wake up

wake up.

I don't want to wake up

wake up.

Yeah im straight, never switch lanes. On my job every day cause its hard not to see.

I came up in a big way. And I hardly ever sleep but its like a dream.

I don't want to wake up from, Don't want to wake up.

Oh long days, But I know hard work pays.

So the money getting long too.

And the Kush smell strong too.

Thats that good and the chick with me she the bomb too.

One thing I know is go hard young, make sure fake niggas know this.

Blowin money cause you dyin if you dont live

Thats how you know that I was fly when I wrote this

First class tax or maybe im in first because of my first class swagg

Use to say that I was TRIPIN so a nigga bouth expenseive ass bags.

( Repeat Chorus)

Go hard young, go hard. they let you in the game better play yo part.

Go hard young go hard, and if you in the game might as well play smart.

Cause I seen niggas fall like paper, got money seen friends turn haters

Got money minor league turn major, got money white people turn neighbors

Meet a girl teach her how to roll papers, six months three whips so player

Run my town like the mayor. I run my town bitch im like the mayor..

Wake Up, Wak up I don't want to wake up "

Wiz Khalifa blarred through my phone and I finnally found the button to turn it off. I sat up rubbed the sleep out of my eyes then headed to the bathroom. Once I showed I did my hygiene stuff then found something to wear. My black skinny jeans with my red Obey tee shirt and my red vans. My hair was straigh from my mom spending 2 and a half hours straightening it last night. I put on some lip gloss. Grabbed my bag, phone and charger and headed out the room. I walked Into the kitchen and grabbed a oat meal to go bar and one for Nisa and headed out since my mom was still sleep. I walked and Nisa was already right there waiting.

" Hey girl " She says handing me the orange juice and I handed her her snack. I hug her with my free hand.

" We look cute "

" Like always. Ooh bitch you got some more contacts. No glasses for you. But either way you're sexy " She says. I laughed and we kept walking towards school until that black truck pass I was in a good mood.

*

*

*

*

Handsome

I got dressed in my polo shit and that was it. We was driving and I seen Isis and her friend walking laughing talking and eating. I pulled up to the school and me and Ssan sit in the truck for a cool minute.

" Man I can't wait unril we graduate. Im so fucking tired of school. " He whine. I nod and watched as the girls walked into the parking lot. You could barely reconzie Isis. She was even finer without her glasses and with her hair straighten.