Epiloque

( I have 2 milllion reads on this story. Thank you guys so much for reading and sticking with me. This means the world to me. My first story with 2 mill. Omg thank you for reading much Love. Xoxo)

Thug Life- Epiloque - Welcome Carter...Farewell young adults.

Carmen P.O.V ***

" Im packing these shoes...they too cute to leave behind " I tell Isis sitting down and helpping her gather last minutes things to take with her to college. I was going to miss my baby something serious.

" Maybe I could send one of my body gu- "

" not a chance " Me and Isis both tell Ivan.

" Just for security "

" Daddy im going to be fine. I have Davon, Hassan, Handsome..and Chelle has a crazzy right hook to " She tells him standing and going over to give him a hug. He sighed.

" Yeah I feel better knowing handsome is there..and im not " He says sarcastically...I rolled my eyes. He gon' quiet hating on my boy. Handsome is a nice young man, he might be stupid sometimes..but he's a nice young man.

" Daddy Stop. I love Handsome. He loves me..be happy "

" I am happy for you " He says. I let them have their moment as I went back to picking out cute shoes to leave and take...Oooh when Im not pregnant no more im going to love wearing the hell out of some silletto's.

" Help me up " I say. I was getting bad pains in my back again. And my pelvis was throbbing. Ivan came over and helpped me get up.

" You okay ? " He ask. I nod my head. I had to piss. As soon as I started to walk to the bathroom I felt a pop inside of me then the warm liquid running down my legs.

" Holy shit "

" My water broke " I say.

" Yo waterbroke " He goes just standing there like a dumb ass with a scared face.

" Oh my gosh! Mama yo water broke! My brother is about to be here, why are y'all just standing here lets go to the hospital ! " Isis yells. Ivan helpped me with Isis running to go get my bag. " I can't believe yo water just broke on my floor " Her dramatic ass yells following behind us as we headed to the car.

Ivan put me into the back as he ran to the front..I wasn't in too much pain and I had been through this once before so I really wasn't worried. Isis got back there with me and I swear the look on her face made me laugh.

" Whats funny ? "

" Your face, mijo " I laughed.

" Im scared...your about to have a baby..and he's going to just come straight out of your V..oh my gosh and im going to be a big sister...im going to Flordia and I won't get to see him everyday..im staying - " She was panicking and carring on and on..then she started to cry.

" Isis stop" I say. " You're going to Miami. We'll be fine. We can snapchat, oovoo, call you and send you pics. If you want to be the best big sister go and give him something to look up too " I tell my baby. She smiled and Ivan slammed on the brakes and jumpped out..

I really was feeling fine...so much different then when I had Isis...I cried the whole 3 hours of labor and the whole journey to the hospital..just because I was so young and scared.

He came around and helpped us out before we all made our way into the hospital. " Her water broke we need a doctor " He calls. A couple of nurses came through with a wheel chair for me and helpped me sit.