Chapter 11

At 7:10 someone gently knocked on the door waking Lauren up from her sleep. For a moment she was confused but then it hit her she was in Orlando. Camila was now cuddled up to a red haired girl on the left side of the bed.

The knock was heard once again before Lauren had a chance to open the door.

"Coming. Coming." She announced

"Heard that before." Jake replied from the other side of the door

"What do you want?" Lauren asked once she finally made it to the doors

"I would like to sleep but sadly I am driving. You however have less than an hour to get ready and about two hours to sleep in the car."

"Give us fifteen minutes to get ready and we'll be down."

"I am just going to buy some coffee and breakfast. Need anything?"

"Hell yeah, black coffee for me and Holland and hot chocolate for Camz. And two donuts for each."

"Yes ma'am. Wake them up, get ready. Be pretty and stuff. "

"Good thing the only thing I know us how to be pretty." Holland yelled, making them laugh and waking Camila up

Lauren got back to the room and tried to find some nice shirt to put on.

"Camila get your ass up." Holland shouted from the bathroom

"No!" she groaned

"Get up Camz." Lauren mumbled

"Make me."

"You wanna play dirty?"

"Sure thing honey."

Lauren jumped on the bed with her knees on either side of Camila.

"You asked for it." She said in her husky voice before she started tickling her

"Nooonooo Laureen nooo stooop Laureeeeen please nooo stop." Camila tried to get away but failed miserably

And then Lauren stopped. And all she could do is watch Camila's pretty face, and all she could think about were Camila's lips.

Lauren closed her eyes and begged the thoughts in her head to go away. She got on her feet and walked away from Camila, making her way to the bathroom.

"Watch out! I'm putting eyeliner you idiot." Holland warned her

"Sorry, I just wanna brush my teeth."

"You okay?" Holland whispered, making sure Camila can't hear them

"You saw?"

"I'd stop you if you didn't do it yourself."

"We looked at each other like we are about to kiss H."

"You always look at each other that way." Holland shrugged before going back to the bedroom

Maybe because I always want to kiss her???!

Just as Lauren was finishing with brushing her teeth Camila walked in and hugged her from behind.

"Don't put any make up today." She mumbled shyly in Lauren's shoulder

"What?" Lauren thought she heard her wrong

"Don't put any make up, you look pretty without it."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, and your eyes look extra green today."

"Because it's morning Camz, they are always extra green in the morning silly."

She gave Camila a quick kiss on the cheek and left the bathroom, leaving the brown eyed girl alone with her thoughts.