twø

Harry watched as Michael got in the back of the car, putting his backpack by his feet. As he pulled out of the school parking lot, Harry saw Michael smirking at his phone.

"What are you smirking at?" Harry narrowed his eyes suspiciously.

"Oh, um well Louis' texting me," Michael said quickly putting his phone away. Harry would probably talk to Luke about that and see what he's hiding.

"So is Louis into the BDSM scene?" Harry asked casually.

"Yeah, he's been in the scene since he was 15. We kind of discovered it together," Michael said. 

"Does he have a dominant?" Harry asked shifting in his seat.

"Nope, not for like a while," Michael told me.

"Does he want one?" Harry asked biting his lip in preparation for the answer.

"He says he does but he wants to find one that will treat him nice-" Michael cut off and spun quickly to look at Harry who was eyeing Michael from the corner of his eye.

"You want to dom him? Are you legit, because he's my best friend and you just met him and I love him so much and I would have to kill you if you hurt him which would suck," Michael rambled. 

Harry thought for a second before replying.

"I mean not right away obviously, but he is gorgeous and I haven't had a sub in a long time besides one night stands. He's your best friend so I know he has good resources to find  information about an established couple. I don't know he seems like he would be good for me."

Harry and Michael sat in silence as they both processed what Harry said. There were a few minutes of awkward silence before Michael nodded his head and said, "There's no harm in at least trying. I think you should get to know him a little bit before starting to dom him."

Harry agreed with Michael as they pulled into the driveway of the house that Luke and Michael share. Michael and Harry walked into the foyer and saw Luke standing there in a suit and tie. Michael gasped and ran over to him, jumping and wrapping his legs around his waist.

Luke easily caught him and whispered, "Hi baby," before kissing him. 

"Didn't know you'd be home yet!" Michael said excitedly before kissing Luke again. 

Luke laughed and told Michael, "The meeting ended early today so I figured I would surprise you." 

Luke set Michael down and walked over to Harry.

"Thanks for picking Mikey up for me," Luke said, smiling fondly at the teenager that was attached to his side. 

"You know I don't mind. Plus I may have met someone," Harry smiles. 

"Daddy! Harry's gonna be Louis' dominant!" Michael said excitedly.

Luke looked curiously at Harry, "Tomlinson? Like Michael's sassy best friend?"

Michael tried to protest the slight insult being thrown at his friend but was overpowered by Harry's chuckle. 

Harry shrugged, "I mean have you seen the boy?" 

Luke laughed and then turned to his boy, "Do you have homework tonight?"

Michael scoffed, "I mean obviously."

Luke narrowed his eyes at the sass,  "Alright go upstairs and start your homework while Harry and I talk," Luke replied, lightly pushing the smaller boy off of him.

"But Daddy, I don't wanna..." Michael whined. 

Luke's eyes widened, "Let's try that again without whining, yeah?" giving Michael a look that surely showed he meant business.

Michael huffed but nodded his head, "Yes sir," and headed upstairs.  

"You sure you want to deal with all this, Harry?" Luke questioned gesturing to Michael's retreating form.

"Yeah I think I really do. I've been kind of lonely and I miss having a sub. Plus I don't even know if Louis and I would work out."

"Harry," Luke laughed, "I think Louis and you will get along great. I don't think we'll ever get you two off of each other." 

Harry laughed along with his friend. "Tell me a little bit about what he's like, what I'm about to get myself in to."

"Well attitude wise, he's going to get in a lot of trouble. I've known him for about four years, him and Michael had became friends at the start of high school, and let me tell you the mouth on that boy is going to get him in a lot of trouble. He has a lot of sass and disrespect. Those are the number one things he's going to get punished for. But he's one of the sweetest people I've ever met. He's very nice and kind, great with kids," Luke said.

Harry let all the information sink in before replying, "Alright well thanks for talking to me Luke, I'll see you around."

"Wait Harry," Luke said standing up too, "Would you like to go on a double date with Michael and me and you and Louis this Saturday?"

"What? How'd you get Louis to agree?" Harry asked surprised.

"Well we were going to go to the arcade, so we'd have Louis anyways, he's usually here on the weekends, but we can go to the pizza parlor or a fancier restaurant if you want," Luke informed him.

"No we can go to the pizza parlor and then the arcade. That'd be awesome. Text me the details and Louis' number. Bye Luke," Harry said, walking towards the door. 

"Bye, talk to you later," Luke waved goodbye. 

-C