twenty six

"Fuck Lou," Harry's head fell back against the headboard, "So good for Daddy."

Louis was currently straddling Harry's thighs, hollowed cheeks on display as he fluttered his eyelashes innocently. Well as innocently as you can while sucking cock.

"'M gonna cum if you don't s-stop," Harry warned, grabbing onto Louis' hair.

Louis continued bobbing his head up and down, occasionally swirling his tongue on the tip causing Harry to buck his hips up. In a matter of a few more minutes, Harry was cumming down Louis' throat. Who of course, swallowed all that he could, wiping his mouth afterwards.

Louis smiled up at Harry, "How was it?"

Harry, who was still recovering, panted out, "Great, Lou."

After a couple more seconds, Harry sat up commanding Louis to get on all fours.

Louis, not expecting this, scrambled to get into position on the bed. Harry positioned himself behind the smaller boy.

He placed his hands on the boy's bum and spread them apart until he could see Louis' puckered hole. Harry leaned forward until Louis could feel his breath against the most sensitive part of him, causing his breath to hitch.

"Daddy..."

Harry hummed, licking a stripe across the hole. Then proceeded to stiffen his tongue and enter, Louis letting out a soft moan.

Harry continued licking inside the boy who dropped down to his elbows. Louis started writhing around too much so Harry pulled a hand back and let it slap against the boy's bum. Louis letting out a whimper, biting down on the pillow.

"Wanna hear you, baby," Harry mumbled against Louis' skin.

Louis shakily pulled his head out of the pillow, moaning when Harry entered a finger next to his tongue.

Harry soon had two fingers in, along side his mouth. He quickly found Louis' prostate pressing against it causing Louis to writhe around even more.

"C-can I cum? Please Daddy," Louis whimpered when Harry's brushed against his spot again.

Harry hummed again, Louis crying out, "Please!"

Harry swirled his tongue around before pulling back and saying one word.

"Cum."

Louis cried out as he came all over the sheets and his chest. Harry was quick to pull the boy into his chest murmuring soothing words, "Such a good boy. My good boy."

Louis smiled and kissed Harry's cheek, not wanting to taste himself on Harry's tongue.

"Let's go get cleaned up," Harry said as he picked Louis up and headed towards the bathroom. He set the smaller boy on the countertop, grabbing a wet washcloth and wiping down the sweaty and cum-covered boy. Harry then wiped himself off, trying to give Louis a kiss only for the boy to turn his cheek away.

"What's that for?" Harry asked placing his hands on either side of Louis.

"We need to brush our teeth first," Louis poked Harry's bare chest, before hopping down and walking to the sink.

Harry laughed, following the boy. He shamelessly stared at Louis' bum until Louis saw him through the mirror and splashed water on him.

"Stop staring at my ass, perv."

Harry let out a laugh, his head falling back as he playfully slapped Louis' bum.

Louis shook his head but smiled before he rinsed his mouth out again.

They headed back into Harry's room, stripping down the bed to its sheets and grabbed a blanket from Harry's closet.

Right before they laid down to sleep, Louis stopped.

"I gotta wee," he complained.

"Go," Harry laughed, "I'll still be here."

Harry laid down for a second  before bolting upright, "Shit!"

He went to the end of his bed where his and Louis' discarded clothes were thrown hazardly across the room. He started sifting through trying to find what he was looking for, getting down on one knee to look everywhere.

Louis walked out of the bathroom, eyes going wide and his mouth dropped open, "What the hell?! Are you trying to propose?"

Harry's head snapped up, "What? No, no!" Harry finally saw what he was looking for, grabbing it before standing in front of Louis and holding it behind his back.

"Listen I'm not proposing. I care about you a lot and even though we've only know each other for four months, we've really gotten to know each other. You make me a very happy person. And you're already here most days..so um," Harry showed Louis the key that was in his hand, "Will you move in with me?"

Louis brought his hands up to cover his mouth, staring at the key that had a green grip on it.

At Louis' hesitation, Harry started speaking again, "You don't have to decide now. Even if you don't move in you can keep the key. Don't worry."

Louis rushed forward to kiss the man in front of him. Louis pulled back slightly mumbling, "Yes."

Harry gripped Louis by the waist and pushed him away a bit and said a bit breathlessly, "What?"

"Yes, I'll move in with you!" Louis smiled excitedly.

"Oh my god, here!" Harry handed Louis the key who happily took it.

"Such a sap," Louis shook his head at the green grip.

Harry grinned sheepishly, admitting, "I have a blue one."

Louis let out a giggle at that. He walked over to where his stuff was on the dresser and placed the key down.

"We can talk about everything tomorrow. But right now I'm going to bed," Louis told Harry, as he laid down in-what would soon be-their bed. 

Harry smiled at the younger boy from across the room.

"Are you gonna stand there all night or come cuddle?" Louis asked sassily.

Harry rolled his eyes but walked over and grabbed the blanket from the foot of the bed, draping it over Louis and himself.

"Goodnight,princess."

Louis wiggled his bum against the older man until he got agitated and pinched Louis' thigh, making Louis giggle.

"Night, Daddy."

~~~~~
{982 words}

:) enjoy

What do you think of Harry asking Louis to move in?

all the love,

c <3