thirteen

Luke woke up at about 6:30 to get ready before Michael had to get ready for school.

He got up, took a shower, made some pancakes, and then headed back upstairs to wake up Michael.

Luke walked into their room to see Michael sprawled out across the bed, pink lace panties on display.

"Kitten," Luke said shaking Michael's shoulder, "Babe."

"Mmmm," Michael grumbled rolling over onto his stomach, "Whaaaat?"

"Time to get up, school time," Luke said in a bright voice trying to convince Michael not to be grumpy.

"Yeah, let's not," Michael said sassily, pulling a pillow over his head.

"Michael! I think you've been hanging out with Louis too much," Luke said frowning before heading towards the door, "I expect you downstairs in ten minutes."

"Blah, blah, blah!" Michael said his voice muffled by the pillow that still remained over his face.

Luke sighed before going back downstairs. He reheated the pancakes so they were warm for Michael.

"Mike! Hurry up! You have 30 minutes until we need to leave!" Luke yelled.

Michael ran downstairs still in his pajamas and sat down at the kitchen counter.

"Ooh pancakes my fav," Michael said before starting to eat.

When Michael was done with his pancakes he ran back upstairs to get ready. Luke cleaned up and made sure he had everything in his briefcase before calling for Michael again.

"15 minutes!"

"I'm ready!" Michael said bouncing down the steps in a black mini skirt and pink crop top.

"Sweetheart you can't wear that to school," Luke said walking over to him.

"Well why the hell not?" Michael asked putting his hands on his hips.

"Michael," Luke said strictly, narrowing his eyes, "This is your first and only warning. Do not curse again."

"Alright sorry," Michael said rolling his eyes.

"That skirt is too short, go change," Luke said pointing upstairs.

"I like my skirt!" Michael said stomping his feet.

"I know and you look beautiful. But it is too short for school. I can practically see your ass. Now go upstairs," Luke said walking closer to Michael.

"No."

"Michael I will not tell you again. Go!" Luke yelled.

"Fuck you," Michael spat before trying to walk past Luke and to the front door.

Luke grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the kitchen counter. He pushed Michael's top half of his body over the counter and flipped his skirt up. Luke reached over and grabbed a wooden spoon.

"I warned you," Luke said before slapping the spoon down on Michael's arse.

"OW! Daddy please I'm sorry!" Michael said already in tears.

Luke ignored him and continued bringing the spoon down at a steady pace.

"You will do as I say!" Luke said enunciating each word with a smack to Michael's not-so- pale-anymore bum.

"Y-yes, sir! I'm sorry!" Michael said shaking with the force of his crying.

Luke spanked Michael one more time before helping him up and saying, "Go upstairs and change."

Michael nodded quickly and ran upstairs. It was only about 15 smacks but the surprise and the harshness of his spanking made him cry a lot more than he usually did. Michael came back downstairs in a longer skirt and puffy eyes.

Luke opened his arms and motioned with his head for Michael to come forward. Michael ran towards Luke and crashed into his arms.

"I'm sorry Daddy!" Michael said starting to cry again.

"Shh," Luke said petting Michael's hair, "It's alright I forgive you. Don't worry baby. All is well."

"My e-eyes are gonna be p-puffy for school," Michael hiccuped, a frown on his face.

Luke smiled down at his baby, "Don't worry love, they'll be fine soon."

"You're not mad anymore, right?" Michael asked sheepishly.

"Not anymore baby, your punishment is over and I forgive you," Luke said placing a kiss on Michael's nose causing the latter to scrunch up his nose.

"Let's go before you're late to school," Luke said grabbing his briefcase and holding his other hand out for Michael.

Michael grabbed Luke's hand and swung his pink backpack over his shoulder as they walked to the car.

~~~~~

{690 words}

super short chapter and I owe you all an insanely huge apology! I've been gone for a month because I've have writers block and I haven't been feeling too well mentally. I've just spent a week at the beach and I've dropped some toxic people in my life. and plus, super hot guys and girls at the beach, I was good with it. anyways I'll try to be on more often I love you guys so much *hugs for everyone*

All the love,

C <3