twelve

"Yeah sure," Harry said also getting out of the car. He either didn't realize how much Louis was blushing or chose to ignore it.

Harry offered his hand out to Louis which Louis grabbed.

"The house is a little messy right now, sorry about that," Louis said as he unlocked and opened the door to his house.

"So is this your mom's house or somethin'?" Harry asked as Louis led him to his living room.

"Or somethin'. I moved out when I turned sixteen," Louis said shrugging while he sat down, Harry sitting next to him.

"Oh alright cool," Harry said letting the conversation drop...for now.

"We can watch Netflix if you want," Louis said reaching over to grab the remote. Harry totally did not stare when Loui's jeans lowered just enough to show off his blue lace panties.

"Uh sure," Harry said when Louis looked back at him expectantly.

"Cool," Louis smiled sitting back against the couch, turning on the television.

"Whatcha wanna watch?" Louis said happily looking up at Harry.

"Uh...how about The Vampire Diaries? Heard Michael likes to watch that," Harry suggested.

"Oh my god! Yes!" Louis squealed using the remote to find the show.

Harry laughed and smiled at the happy expression on Louis' face.

After about half the first episode, Louis shivered and said, "I'm a little cold."

"Well do you need me to get you a blanket?" Harry asked oblivious to what Louis actually meant.

"Uh not really," Louis said scrunching his nose up.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows and cocked his head to the side before his eyes widened and his mouth made and 'O' formation.

Harry scooted closer and wrapped his arm around Louis' shoulders making Louis beam at the physical contact and snuggled into Harry's side, pulling his legs up onto the couch.

A couple minutes later Louis tugged on Harry's sleeve and when Harry looked down at him, he leaned up and pressed his lips to Harry's. Harry smiled at Louis' sudden confidence and eagerness.

"Mmm, babe, hold on," Harry said pulling back making Louis pout. Harry reached over to pause the TV show and then pushed Louis onto his back. Harry hovered over him before leaning down to connect their lips again. Louis hummed and eagerly moved his lips against Harry's. Harry pried open Louis' lips, even though the boy underneath him was very willing to do anything Harry wanted, and slowly let his tongue touch the younger boy's.

Louis moaned which only made the boner that Harry had become more prominent

"Babe," Harry mumbled into Louis' mouth. Louis reached up with his hands and let one rest on Harry's back and the other tugged on Harry's curls. Harry's hands reached down and grabbed onto Louis' hips. Louis bucked up into the touch, causing their hard ons to brush against each other emitting a gasp from both Louis and Harry.

"H-harry," Louis breathed out, pulling away.

"What, what's wrong?" Harry asked automatically, wondering if something was wrong.

"Nothing, just needed a second."

Louis pushed back on Harry's shoulders causing him to sit back on the couch. Louis crawled over to him and threw one leg over Harry's, causing him to straddle him.

"Now I'm in control," Louis said kissing along Harry's jaw line.

"Oh please," Harry said grabbing onto Louis' hips again and rutting up against him, making Louis let out a whimper.

"You're totally in control huh?" Harry said sarcastically, as he leaned forward to touch his lips to Louis' neck. Harry's mouth formed a slight 'O' formation as he started to suck on Louis' sweet spot, making Louis whine and move his head to the side so Harry had more access. Harry pulled back and blew cold air over the area, causing Louis to shiver. Harry pulled Louis' head down so he could kiss him again. Louis smiled against his lips and grabbed the sides of Harry's face so they would continue kissing.

"Hey! HEY! BEST FRIEND ALERT!" Louis' phone started ringing.

Louis pulled back, lips puffy and red, and mumbled, "It's Mike."

Louis pulled his phone out of his back pocket and answered.

"Yes?" Louis asked annoyed.

"Hey how's your date going?"

"Pretty good," Louis smiled at Harry and leaned his head forward so he could lay his head on Harry's shoulder.

"Cool. Are you riding to school with me in the morning?"

"Um let me ask," Louis said perking his head up to look at Harry, "Are you taking me to school tomorrow?"

Harry nodded and let his hands rest on Louis' bare hips.

"Yeah he is," Louis answered.

"So what are you doing?" Michael asked at the same time Harry leaned forward to suck another hickey onto Louis' neck.

"O-oh my god," Louis breathed out letting his head fall back and then blushing when he realized Michael heard him.

"Are you having sex?!" Michael asked shocked, "We talked about this Louis. Not on the first date, it's supposed to be on the second date."

Harry heard and laughed causing Louis to blush a darker shade and hide his face in Harry's chest.

"Michael! We are not having sex!" Louis said.

"Yet!" Harry yelled loud enough for Michael to hear.

Michael giggled and said, "Alright well you have fun with whatever was making you moan."

"I was not moaning!" Louis scoffed.

"Bye!" Michael said hanging up without even letting Louis answer.

Louis grumbled at his phone before pocketing it again. Harry laughed at Louis flustered stated and ran his thumb over Louis' puffy bottom lip.

"Mmm, I should be getting home," Harry hummed.

"Alright," Louis pouted, but nevertheless got off of Harry's lap.

"Walk me to the door?" Harry said holding his hand out for Louis, which Louis happily grabbed.

They walked the twenty feet to Louis' front door and Harry turned around and wrapped his arms around Louis' waist.

"I'll be here at 7 tomorrow," Harry told Louis.

"School doesn't start til' 8:45," Louis complained, he didn't want to wake up any earlier than he had to.

"I know but it just means you and I can have more time together," Harry smirked licking his lips.

Louis rolled his eyes, "Goodbye, Harry,"

Louis stood on his tip-toes to kiss Harry goodbye.

Harry was almost out the door before he turned around and winked, "Goodbye, princess."

~~~~~
{1034 words}

I am so sorry for the long wait I've just been busy and I got really sick Tuesday and Wednesday (yesterday). So here ya go! I love you all so much 500 reads! Yay!!!

All the love,

C <3