five

Michael was snuggled into Luke's side, a protective arm was wrapped around Michael' waist pulling the boy towards him. Michael could still hear his phone going off even while the couple were watching their movie. Michael could tell Luke was getting annoyed because every time his phone buzzed, Luke clenched his jaw.

"Can I just call Louis?" Michael asked timidly.

"No!" Luke said sternly, looking over at him, "This is what got you in trouble in the first place. We don't want two punishments on the same day do we?"

"No," Michael huffed, crossing his arms, "But the date is tomorrow and Louis is going insane without my help."

"He'll be fine," Luke said rolling his eyes.

"Please Daddy," Michael whined getting to his knees on the couch, "Just let me talk to Louis for thirty minutes."

"Kitten no, sit down! Stop asking," Luke said, getting fed up with his continuous asking.

"Thirty minutes and then I won't ask for my phone for the rest of the night and I'll even turn it off so you don't hear it anymore," Michael begged in a final effort to get Luke to agree.

"You have 20 minutes and I swear to God if you go over it-" Luke started. Michael squealed and wrapped his arms around Luke's neck, hugging him.

"Thank you!" Michael chirped, happily.

"Go get your phone, I'll come get you when your time is up" Luke said waving Michael off.

Michael skipped to the kitchen and grabbed his phone off the island, and walked into the bedroom he shared with Luke.

Michael quickly dialed Louis' number and waited for him to pick up. Luckily he only had to wait about three rings before he heard Louis' voice on the other line.

"Hi Louis!" Michael said, happily.

"Oh my god finally you answered! Douchebag, I had to sit here and freak out all by myself," Louis said in a fake angry tone. 

"I'm sorry," Michael giggled.

"This is not funny!" Louis yelled at Michael, making him giggle again at how cute Louis was, even when he was angry.

"What do you actually need Lou?" Michael asked. 

"How do I act tomorrow night? Am I supposed to act like his sub or would I just be myself?" Louis asked sounding unsure of himself.

"Be yourself, that's the best thing you can do especially because he hasn't offered a contract," Michael answered honestly.

"Okay, be myself," Louis whispered to himself as he tried to get himself to calm down.

"And don't curse! I overheard Luke telling Harry that you'll get in trouble for that a lot, so tone it down," Michael advised. 

Louis on the other hand, groaned and said, "I'll try."

"Are you really that nervous?" Michael asked. 

"Are you kidding, I haven't even kissed anyone since Kyle let alone have a contract with someone. And definitely not someone as hot as Harry is." Louis laughed.

Michael nodded along, "Harry is proper fit."

"Hey back off my man." Louis said, jokingly.

"Oh please, my man is just as fine and we are happily in love thank you very much," Michael said back, laughing. 

The boys kept talking until Michael heard a slight knock on the door and looked up to see Luke walking into their room.

"Time's up Kitten," Luke stated, standing in the doorway.

Michael held up one finger and made a motion to say he was almost done.

"Kitten," Luke said sternly.

"Just let me say goodbye," Michael said with hopeful eyes. Luke nodded and sat down on the bed next to Michael. 

"You got to go Mike?" Louis asked.

"Yeah but I'll see you tomorrow, bye," Michael said waiting for Louis to say goodbye before hanging up. 

Michael rolled over until his head was laying in Luke's lap.

Luke smiled down at his younger boyfriend, "Hi lovely."

Michael smiled back, "Hi." 

"It's getting late what do you say we get ready for bed and watch some Netflix?" Luke proposed, running his hands through Michael's hair. 

"Sounds good to me," Michael said, getting up to put his pajamas on which consisted of one of Luke's old shirts and a pair of blue cotton panties. Luke also got dressed and both men laid in bed, facing each other. 

"I love you," Michael said nuzzling his nose against Luke's jaw.

"I love you more baby boy. Goodnight," Luke said placing a kiss on Michael's  forehead.

~~~~~
{733 words}