twenty

"Where are we?" Louis asked turning to look at Harry.

Harry smiled, "My house."

"Wait," Louis paused to look at Harry, "What?'

Harry smiled back and pulled into his four car garage. Once parked, Harry turned to face Louis and questioned, "Is there an issue?"

"Well, no. It's just a surprise," Louis mumbled getting out of the Range Rover and looking at the other beautiful cars.

"Surprises can be good, now come along," Harry said, holding his hand out for Louis to take. Louis, of course, took the large hand and followed to wherever Harry was taking him.

"So," Harry started by saying, "This is my house."

"No shit," Louis snorted, rolling his eyes.

Harry shot Louis a glare and gripped his hand tighter in warning. Louis sent back a sheepish smile and averted his eyes.

Louis followed the tall lad until he reached what he was assuming the dining room, considering the dark wood table settled in the middle of the room with a chandelier hanging over it.

"This is the dining room," Harry explained, gesturing to the room.

"It's so elegant," Louis commented, running his hand along the table.  Harry smiled and led Louis to another room, the kitchen.

"This is my kitchen and my cook is somewhere around here..." Harry trailed off, looking around.

"You have a personal chef?" Louis asked, bewildered.

"Well, yeah," Harry said, still looking for the chef.

Soon after, a man walked into the kitchen and smiled at Harry, "Good evening Mr. Styles."

"Hello, Nathaniel. This is my date, Louis Tomlinson," Harry said, wrapping his arm around Louis.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Tomlinson," Nathaniel greeted, holding his hand out to shake.

Louis smiled before shaking his hand and replying, "Likewise."

"Finish cooking dinner and bring it out when it's done," Harry instructed before walking back towards the dining room with Louis under his arm.

Louis twisted his head around to yell over his shoulder, "Thank you!" and then to Harry, "You should always tell them that."

"Mhm, I'll keep that in mind," Harry said as they stopped in front of the table. Harry turned around and put his hands on Louis' hips, directing him so Louis' lower back was pressed against the table.

"You look so fucking gorgeous," Harry groaned, placing a kiss on Louis' lips, "Ravishing." He tilted Louis' head back so his neck was exposed and bit down on a spot beneath his jaw, making Louis whine and wrap his hands in Harry's long curls. Harry continued sucking on the spot until he felt he left a good enough mark and smirked when he pulled back, knowing there was no way in hell Louis could cover the hickey.

"Harry," Louis whispered, directing Harry's attention back to his captivating, pale, blue eyes. Louis stood on his tip-toes and hesitantly brought their lips together. As soon and their lips made contact, Harry reached for Louis' waist and Louis wound his hands even tighter in the chocolate curls. Harry pushed Louis backwards until he was halfway laying across the dining room table, not breaking the kiss. Harry swiped his tongue across Louis' bottom lip and the smaller boy submitted, letting Harry take control of the kiss. When Harry's tongue brushed across his, he whimpered and pushed himself closer to Harry.