nine

Louis woke up to his phone blaring his ringtone. He thought it was Michael so he reached over and answered with, "Dude what the fuck. It's like 9 in the morning go back to sleep, asshole."

Boy was he shocked when the person on the other end of the call answered.

"Now that's no way to treat the person who you went on a date with," Harry said laughing slightly.

Louis' mouth fell open and stuttered out, "H-harry."

"That would be my name," Harry said blankly.

"I-I am so sorry! I thought you were Michael! I would never speak to you that way!" Louis rambled.

"What if it was Luke?" Harry asked, deciding to lecture the small boy.

"What do you mean?" Louis said meekly.

"What if it was Luke calling you from Michael's phone?" Harry's voice started getting more stern, " You didn't even know it was me. That means you didn't look at the caller ID. What if it was one of your managers?"

"I didn't think I'm sorry," Louis whimpered pulling his blankets up to his chin.

"I never want to hear you speak like that again. Do you understand?" Harry asked strictly.

"Yes, sir," Louis nodded even though Harry couldn't see him.

"Good now I'm coming to pick you up for lunch in thirty minutes. Be ready."

"Wait what?!" Louis shrieked, "It's only like 9 o'clock."

"Try bordering 12 in the afternoon," Harry informed him.

Louis' mouth closed and he tilted his head in confusion, "Oh."

"Yeah oh," Harry laughed, "Now get ready I'll be there in 30."

"Alright bye bye," Louis said.

"Bye love," Harry said causing Louis to smile. Louis hung up the phone and rolled over on the bed. Louis groaned out loud and grumbled, getting up off the bed and walking to his closet.

"What the fuck do you wear for some guy who you want to be your daddy?" Louis said out loud, rolling his eyes.

Louis giggled at his sentence, "Daddy."

He looked around his closet before deciding on a pair of ripped blue jeans and a white crop top that says beat it creep. Louis laughed at the saying on his shirt and grabbed a pair of black toms. He walked to the mirror in his bathroom and ran his hands through his hair making it fluffier. Louis headed to his bathroom to pee and brush his teeth. He let out a puff of air and walked to his living room and sat down scrolling through his phone. He sent a quick text to Michael letting him know that he was going to lunch with Harry just in case he needed him. As soon as he sent the text, he heard a knock at the door. Louis shot up and practically ran to the door.

"Hey Harry," Louis smiled as he opened the door.

"Hey love, you ready?" Harry said leaning on the doorframe wearing a pink flamingo shirt and a pair of denim jeans with gold sparkly boots.

"Uh yeah let me just lock up," Louis said walking out of his house and locking his door.

"You look great Lou, nice shirt," Harry said laughing.

"Thanks, I like your boots," Louis giggled.

Harry smiled and opened the passenger door for Louis. Louis smiled gratefully and sat in the beautiful black car. Harry jogged to his side of the car and started to drive. Harry laced his hand with Louis' and glanced at Louis to see him smile and blush.