twenty seven

"Louis your 18th birthday is next week and you're telling me that you don't have any inclination to do anything?" Harry asked, rubbing a hand across his face.

"No! I usually just hang out with Michael and Luke , watch some movies. All I want to do is spend some time on the couch with you," Louis urged, grabbing one of Harry's hands.

Louis had been on winter break for a week and had been getting increasingly bored at his new house so he decided to surprise Harry and bring lunch for him. Sadly, Harry had been in a meeting and returned to his office stressed and frustrated which only increased when he found out Louis was planning to stay home for his 18th birthday. His 18th birthday!

"I just don't understand you. For my 18th, my friends took me out to a bar in England, where I was vacationing at the time, and I got so shit bombed they had to call my mum. I was grounded for a couple months but it was amazing Louis!" Harry exclaimed.

Louis shook his head, slightly smiling, "If it means that much to you, we can go out."

Harry groaned, leaning back in his chair, "I want you to want to go out!"

Louis couldn't help but laugh, "Why is this so important to you?"

"I don't even know. I just want you to live and be happy," Harry said.

"Hazza! I am happy. So happy! I'm with you," Louis smiled, crawling onto Harry's lap, straddling him.

"Fine, fine, but we are going out to dinner. Okay?" Harry compromised.

"Yes. Fine. Now I'm bored and want attention," Louis bit his lip and ground his hips down.

"Louis," Harry's tone warning, "I am at work."

Louis bent down to whisper directly into Harry's ear, "That's what makes it so hot."

Harry let out a shaky breath, wrapping one arm around Louis' back to keep him steady and one hand reached underneath Louis' skirt, cupping his already exposed length.

"No panties?" Harry whispered huskily, "Naughty boy."

"Knew I was coming to visit," Louis breathed out.

Harry smirked and wrapped his hand all the way around Louis' hardening member, mouth traveling across Louis' exposed neck, biting and sucking marks onto the tan boy's skin.

"Daddy," Louis moaned, letting his head drop forward onto Harry's shoulder.

The opening of the door was heard, followed by a very surprised, "Oh!"

Harry pushed Louis off of his lap, adjusting his own clothes before actually looking at the person before him.

"Mother?" Harry gasped, standing up.

Anne covered her mouth with her hand, a slight giggle coming out, "It's very nice to see you again."

"You're supposed to be in California until next month," Harry replied, glancing over at Louis who was standing slightly behind him with a very prominent blush on his cheeks.

"Surprise," Anne laughed, "And you still have yet to introduce me to this young man," Anne pointedly looked at Louis.

Harry awkwardly placed his hand on Louis' lower back, bringing him forward and closer, "This is my boyfriend, Louis. Louis, this is my wonderful mother, Anne."

Louis held out his hand and meekly let out, "Hello."

Anne scoffed and pulled Louis into a hug, "I've only heard mentions of you. I'm very excited to meet you although interesting way to meet."

Louis let out a feeble laugh and turned around to look at Harry for help. All he did was shrug helplessly.

"I'm very sorry you uhm had to see that," Louis squeezed his eyes shut in embarrassment.

Anne smiled reassuringly, "Don't worry, I didn't see anything."

Harry then decided to step in, "Okay, Mom, maybe come over to our house after I get off of work?"

"Our house?"

Harry sighed, "Yes we live together. I can tell you all about that when you come over after work!" Harry shooing his mother out of his office.

"Oh yeah because you were so busy before," Anne remarked sarcastically, rolling her eyes while walking towards the door, "I will see you at 7."

"I don't get off until 8-"

"I said what I said. Make it happen," Anne stepped out and closed the door behind her.

Harry sighed and turned towards Louis who was trying to hold in his laughter.

Harry smiled at him, making Louis burst out, "She's so sassy! How could you not tell me that! I love her so much!"

Harry chuckled at the excited boy and shook his head, "Never wanted you to get any ideas that I put up with that. Sadly I have no say in her sassiness and I barely have a say in yours."

Louis grinned, "At least you know your place."

Harry raised an eyebrow and gave Louis an unimpressed look.

"Right, sorry Daddy," Louis apologized, sitting on the couch  near the wall.

Harry waved it off, sitting in his desk chair, "Can you find something to do while I try to finish before 7?"

Louis sighed, looking around the room, "Um, I can play on my phone for a while."

"That's fine. Just stay quiet and let me get this done. Be good," Harry told him.

"I'm always good," Louis gasped, faking offense.

"Mhm, sure you are," Harry smiled, turning to face his workload.

~~~~~
{863 words}

very very long overdue oops but yeah Anne is here!

21 thousand reads!! that's amazing I love you all so so much thank you

all the love,

c <3