Prologue

"Leona! Leona! Where is that... Leona!" Andre shouted as she stormed angrily into the penthouse suite he occupied at the St. Lauren's Hotel.

"Hey, I'm right here you don't have to shout. What's up?" Leona replied as she came out of the bedroom that they shared meeting him in the living room area.

"Where are they!? What have you done with them!?" He shouted at her as he marched towards her angrily causing her to step back in fear.

"Wha-what are you t-talking about?" She asked in a scared low voice.

"Don't play dumb with me. Give them to me now!" Andre yelled as he advanced towards her once again.

"Give you what? Andre I don't know what you're talking about" She replied quite frightened now by his behavior.

In the three weeks she'd known him he had never raised his voice at her or been this scary. If was behaving like this how the hell is he gonna behave when she told him about her recent discovery.

"My money and my damn credit cards dammit!" His eyes dark with rage.

"Andre I didn't take any money or credit card. I don't know what you're talking about" She replied in a timid voice. She could not believe what was happening right now.

"So you wanna play that way?" He said clenching his jaw.
"Make this simpler and just give back the cards you can keep the cash".

"I told you I have no idea what you're talking about!" Leona shouted at him. How dare he try to accused her of being a thief.

"Okay fine. That's it!" Andre said as he gripped her upper arm tightly.
"You wanna play hard, well I play hard as well".

"Oww! Andre! Let go. You're hurting me" she tried pulling her arm from his tight grip but at only resulted in him tightening his hold hurting her arm more.

"That's it with you sluts, a man pick you up out of no where trying to assist and this is how you girls always repay them. By ripping them off and stealing" he sneered at her as pulled her the door.

"Well I'm not gonna be one of those idiots who'll let this slide and regret it later on. I'm putting an end to this shit right now. Get your sorry ass out my apartment!".

"Wait! Andre you have to believe me I don't know about your money or cards. Please listen to me! You can't do this" she cried as he drag her to the door opening it to push her out.

"Get out!" He sneered as h tried pushing her put but she held on to his shirt.

"Please Andre! No! I'm pregnant! Andre I'm pregnant!" She screamed trying to get him to stop trying to put her out. Maybe now that he learnt that she was with his child he'd change his mind.

Andre stopped for a minute trying to figure out if he had heard right. But then thought this is a trick this was always one of the man way money sucking sluts like these used to trick and trapped men, it happened to his cousin before but he wasn't gonna fall for it.

He let out a humorless laugh. "I'm not falling it Leona. Go find someone else to leech off and of you're really pregnant of suggest you go find the bastard who is responsible" he said as he tore her hands off his shirt and finally pushing her out.

That caused Leona to lose her balance she fell to the floor.
"Andre please! I'm not lying!" She cried ignoring the pain she felt from the fall.

"Bye Leona don't come back here!" He shouted as he slammed the door in her face. He would almost believed she was innocent and telling the truth, even more with those crocodile tears but he wasn't gonna fall for that trick like his cousin Arnold had.

"Andre!" Leona cried as she beat on the door.

After a few minutes of waiting outside she figured eventually that he didn't believed her. Hell, he also already thought low of her. He wasn't gonna change his mind. He obviously doesn't even believed her about her pregnancy, he doesn't want the baby.

She couldn't believed she'd been so stupid and reckless. She thought maybe he'd be a genuine nice guy guess she was wrong. After all she'd only knew him for three weeks. They met in the club and she went home with him that very night. When she was about to leave the next morning he asked her to spend the month with him. He was going to be in town on business for a month. She was secretly hoping they'd developed something strong and he'd take her with him when he was returning home. She even lied to him about her age for Pete's sake. He was 6years older than her as she was only 16 but she had to tell him she was 20years old. She had stupidly fall for him when he had only seen her as an opportunity for free sex, now she was left pregnant and even worst she'd have to returned to the streets.

Leona picked herself up from the floor and exit the building. She didn't know what she was going to do now. A million thoughts were running through her mind she wasn't even aware that sh was crossing the road until she felt a sharp pain in her leg down and she was flat on the ground.
She felt a sharp pain as her head made contact with the concrete road. She heard shouts and beeping of horns but before she could gather what had happened she felt swallowed by darkness.

'This is the end now, I'm dying' were her last thoughts before she was consumed by unconsciousness.