Chapter 2

"Ooh my favourite twins" Jasmine a friend of Leona and mother of Cia one Layla's friend greeted as Leona dropped her daughter off at school.

"Aww hey Jas" Leona smiled at her.

"Bye mom" Layla smiled and kissed her mom's cheek as she exit the car.

"Bye sweetie, be good okay. Love you" Leona called out.

"Love you too mom" Layla responded as she ran off to join her friend who had also arrived.

"I swear that girl is your twin, she's a carbon copy" Jasmine said to Leona.

Leona chuckled, "She's my daughter all".

"I know but seriously, Cia and I don't look anything alike, she doesn't even have my eyes or hair color" Jasmine feigned hurt pouting playfully.

"Maybe you should have decreased some of Don's genes and she'd look more like you" Leona laughed.

"I swear she's the dead stamp of her Dad, gene distribution wasn't Fair" Jasmine chuckled.

"Aww poor thing. How about we catch up again sometime and I'll teach you how to get your next kid looking more like you?" Leona chuckled.

"I'm looking forward to that" Jasmine said as she got back in her car.

They said their goodbyes and Leona drove off to the elementary school in which she thought arts three times a week to kids.
She enjoyed teaching the kids to be creative and how to make wonderful artworks.

She often thought Layla how to paint and draw as well but she think it was safe to say her daughter wasn't gonna be an artist at all, her talent wasn't painting or drawing like her mom, however she had a great voice, she was good at singing at least that was one thing they shared in common although of Leona was to be honest she'd have to agree that her daughter had a better voice though.

**********
"Everyone before you leave, I'd like to inform you all about an important assignment you'll be given" Leona inform her class.

"I want each and everyone of you to create an art piece depicting something that has to do with nature".

"Do we have to draw or paint it Ms.Cox?" One of her students asked.

"Yeah do we?" Another asked.

"As a matter of fact you don't. You can draw, paint, scuplt, sew build it or whatever way you want to used to create it. But remember it has to do with nature, you know natural things. It could either be a piece that shows the beach, animals, an environment you get the picture".

Several of the students nodded and smiled in approval of the assignment. They were excited to get to create something based on their own choice.

"When is it due miss?" Shian a little girl with jet black curly hair asked.

"Right. Its due next Monday guys, so that means you guys get all weekend to create your artwork. So each one of you gets a total of four days. I think I'll be making things extra special and give out prices based on how creative you guys make your work" Leona smiled at her excited students.

"I'll see you all next week okay, you guys are dismissed" .

"Bye miss" They said as they exit the classroom.

Since her classes were done for today Leona decided to call it a day and head home to start on another painting.
She made lots of money from her works and people were always looking to buy her artwork so she'd always be starting another once one was out the way.