Chapter 7

Andre couldn't stop thinking about Leona from the night at the art gallery a week ago. Even at work he kept losing his focus every now and then thinking about her, she was absolutely more beautiful than he'd remember. He spend a good amount of his time gathering his nerves to go find her and apologized to her but when he finally made up his mind she was no where to be found. Guess she left.

She was probably married now a have a family for herself he thought, but that didn't stop him from wondering what it would have been like for them had he not messed things up when he listened to his jerk ass friends and accused her of being a thief then throw her out.

He had to find out more about her, old feelings were rising again. It was strange seeing that he had forgotten about her years ago. She probably doesn't want his apology or want anything to do with him but he needed to try. He just needed to get some information about her and to find her then he would try.

Andre knew the perfect person to call that could get the information he needed about Leona. So he decided to call him.

"Hey Jake, I need a favour bro".

"Well this is a surprise. What can I do for you sir?" His best friend Jake asked sarcastically over the phone.

"I need you to get some information on Leona Cox. She's artist" he replied. He know that Jake could get information on even the unborn to how good he was with things like those.

"What my friend here crushing on the artist? Damn man she must be really special for you to want a background check" Jake teased.

"Shut up man. Its a long story, just get me the information and I'll explain then".

"At your service senor" Jake respond.

"Yeah whatever let me know when you got it OK. Later dude".

"OK bro" Jake respond before hanging up.

Andre then went to the kitchen to get something to eat. He noticed his fridge was kinda empty. He'd been so busy and preoccupied lately that he haven't went grocery shopping. How on earth he haven't noticed that his house was almost completely empty was beyond him. He normally noticed these things seems he really wasn't in a right state of mind of late. Since he wasn't busy at the moment he decided to head out to go to the supermarket.