Part One: Life in the City

Da ding!

Yuki just got a text message, and assumes it is from Kurumi updating her on things of the village. Then she looks; it's from Basara! She opens it and it says, 'Would it be OK if I came to your room?'

She sends the reply; 'Of Course.' A moment later there is a knock at her door, and she stands to open it.

Basara is standing there smiling at her. She gestures for him to enter, and he walks in. He sits on her bed and pats next to him. She closes the door and then sits down next to him and they look at each other's eyes.

"Yuki, I admire the control you have over your emotions." He smiles, turns his head and blushes as he says, "But I also like touching your butt. We need to set aside some time for that."

Yuki nods enthusiastically! He looks at her and says, "If we both want to deepen our bond, then we don't need the curse to benefit from our touch. So what do you say, do you want to deepen our bond?"

Yuki feels like she is in a dream! "Basara, anytime you want, I am all for deepening our bond." He gently twists her so they are facing each other, and then kisses her. The passion rises within, and she kisses back just as passionately.

She is wearing one of Jin-San's old T-shirts as a nightgown, and slips it over her head. She grabs Basara's hand and puts it on her bare breast, enjoying the heightened pleasure from the touch of her master.

Then he lays her back on the bed and slides his hand under her, moving from her side down her hips, and then...

He moves his hand to her butt, caressing it as sparks go off in her head. Basara has always liked fondling her butt, and she never tried very hard to stop him either! But now, with the greatly enhanced arousal of the contract, she melts from his fingertips. It seems that her butt is the point of greatest arousal for her, and she begins to pant and coo, as she so enjoys his touch.

But her butt is so close to another embarrassing part of her body... she feels great desire to go all the way with Basara, even though she is 16 and he just barely turned that old. Making out by choice and not just to alleviate the curse makes it even harder to resist the temptation. And Basara has started sucking on her nipples...

He slips his hand into her panties and moves his hand to the bottom of her butt, and as he fondles her one of his fingers brushes against her labia lip. It is swollen and sensitive from their time together, and she lets out a little yelp as he touches it.

He says, "Sorry Yuki, did I do anything wrong?" Her lips curl into a slight grin as she says, "No, you are doing everything just right, Basara-Sama."

Then she notes that his penis is rock hard, pushing his shorts out like a tent pole. She thinks, 'Wow, he goes through this every time he eases the curse for us?' Seeing him like that, and at the level she is turned on...

Then he brushes against her labia again...

It's everything she can do to restrain herself! She has never done it with anyone, and really can't see ever doing it with anyone but Basara.

She reaches her hands to his waist and lifts his shirt over his head. He isn't fighting her on this at all. As he turns to set his shirt to the side, Yuki pulls him tight, with their bare chests pressing against each other.

Now she is at her limit. She reaches her hand into his shorts under his boxers...

Then the door to her room swings wide open. "Onee-Chan! I have some news for you..."

Kurumi looks in and sees the scene, and her face turns beet red! Her knees get weak, her nose starts bleeding, and then she faints!

Basara leaps up and using his hero speed he catches Kurumi before she hits the floor, and gently shakes her to wake her up.