First Meeting:Back

So, here's my first Yaoi fan fiction. Unfortunately those of you who want lemon won't be getting any of that ;P I am only writing for plot. The truth is that I'm not exactly sure what will happen so I would want people to tell me what they want to happen.

This will be a AU so there will be no mangaka things. Their age differences will be the same as the anime though. I will be sticking to the age differance on this website: http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/468064-misaki-and-ritsu-age-difference-if-they-meet (MissUzuki's opinion).

Please give me some storyline advice >.< I never find any good (nonsmut) RitsuxMisaki stories so I decided to make it. I only haven't thought it out much...

Enjoy!!!!

* * * * *

Can a person truly change so much?

Ritsu looked at his picture from two years ago. He looked young, vibrant, innocent, happy and most of all unbetrayed. He remembered how he would believe everything anyone said. He'd even jump into conclusions such as someone loving him even it they didn't.

His green eyes were big and bright. They shined as though there was no hardships in the world. His light brown hair blew in the wind and fell on top of his right eye causing him to close it. Right next to him was a big broad shoulder. A young man in his teens. His head was obviously cut off with scissors on purpose; the photograph had a big round hole. Ritsu didn't remember that day very well but he obviously held some sort of affection to the man next to him.

His head was tilting to the older man's shoulder as his mouth curved into a loving smile. The other man's arm was out stretched because he was snapping a selfie. Ritsu couldn't tell if the older man was smiling or not but all he could assume was that the man wasn't truly enjoying himself. The other man probably didn't have the same affection Ritsu had to him. Ritsu's left arm was wrapped around the other man's back but the other man seemed to be awkward. The other man's arm was stiffly gripping Ritsu's shoulder as though he wanted to make sure that the brunett wouldn't come any closer.

Ritsu frowned at the picture. He still couldn't remember what the other man's face looked like. The only thing he could remember was that mocking smirk on his mouthand that he called him Saga-senpai.

That expression was the only thing he could remember as Saga-senpai's chuckle resinated through his ear, the curved mouth and eyes that he couldn't see through Saga's black bangs.

Ristu shivered. How could I have even thought that that man loved me.

It had been already a year and a half since Ritsu left Japan and he was really homesick to return. But he waited a bit longer. He waited a bit more just to make sure that man would definitely not be there. The brunett didn't want to ever see him again. That...Saga-senpai.

But now Ritsu was in his final year of high school and he wanted to return. So he did. He went to that same school. The brunett looked at his new uniform. He would be a third year. The same age Saga-senpai was then.

Ritsu saw the clock. It would be almost seven forty. He had to hurry or else he would be late to school. The teen should have been rushing but he slowly changed and walked slowly to school. He wasn't sure if he would be ready to go back to that school. There were to many pretty and innocent memories of Saga-senpai there. His love overflowed there and left particles of pink sparkles all over the school. Ritsu wasn't really sure why he even enrolled to the same school he used to go to. Maybe he thought he should face his fears?

The boy came to the school at the ring of the bell but he had no rush. He continued to stroll slowly and took his leisurely time.

Then he head a voice scream, "Excuse me!" then a "bam" and pain flowing through his back. Ritsu turned around.

There was a small boy who had a fresh uniform.

He must be a new student.

The boy had brown hair darker than Ritsu and still hadn't gotten his growth spirt so he was quite shorter than Ritsu but their green eyes clashed and were identical. They stared at each other's eyes, mesmerized. Then the boy suddenly stood up straight and panicked.

"A-ano, I'm so sorry!" the smaller teen screamed then dashed off to the entrance ceremony.

Ritsu stayed standing by the front of the school stuck in his thoughts.

That boy reminded him of someone but he couldn't wrap his brain around it. He just couldn't remember.

I wonder what his name is?

* * * * *

Thanks for reading.

Comment and vote!

~AnimeZebra