Fourth Meeting: Past and Present Fears

A/N:

I'm so happy that people are reading my story. Every time I get a notification my hear skips a beat and I feel like I'm flying in the air. Thank you all my new followers. I never thought anyone would ever like my story >.< Now I am so motivated.

Misaki walked into his home, Usagi-san trailing behind. 

"Nii-san, I'm home." Misaki announced, as Usagi swiftly walked right into the house and disappeared into the living room. Misaki followed him.

"Welcome home," Takahiro, who was sitting on the couch being embraced by Usami, replied cheerfully as his little brother entered the room.

Misaki stared in shock and immediately separated Usagi from Takahiro. No matter how many times he saw this scene, he could never get used to it. He couldn't get used to the fact that some random guy from England was living in their home and in fact loved Takahiro in that way.

Takahiro said that Usami was a high school friend but it didn't change that Misaki didn't like this man. He was too suspicious. Those purple eyes mesmerized Misaki too much. Every time he looked into them, he would feel like that man could see right through him. He felt like an open book. 

Usagi-san lived in this house for only one month but it seemed like the other man understood Misaki way more than he understood himself. Plus, Misaki didn't like that closeness Usagi-san had with Takahiro.

Misaki looked at Usagi-san and rebuked, "Nii-san has a girlfriend so you have to stay away from him."

Usami stared into Misaki's emerald eyes. Misaki stared back but tried not to get drawn into those purple eyes that seemed to see everything. Usami said nothing. He simply stared till Misaki felt his face become flushed. 

Usami then grabbed Misaki's shirt collar and said, "I'll kiss you if you look at me like that," then pulled his lips to the younger boy. The younger boy's eyes widened in shock as he struggled to get out of the older man's stronger hold, which only made it worse as the man wrapped his other arm around the younger's waist. Usagi-san's grip strengthened. Misaki continued to struggle for maybe only a second but it felt like hours. He felt like screaming for help but his voice couldn't come out.

Then, he felt the gentle hand of his brother push him and Usagi-san apart.

Takahiro looked at Usagi-san in horror and said, "Akihiko, I never care much when you put moves on me, but my brother has to stay clean from this stuff. Get your stuff, " Takahiro lifted his arm and pointed to the front door, "and get out of this house until you understand what you did. Even if you are my best friend, I can't tolerate such an action being done to my precious younger brother."

Usagi-san looked at Takahiro with puppy dog eyes as he walked out of the house, slowly.

Misaki fell to the ground. Takahiro then helped Misaki up as he apologized multiple times. Each time Misaki answered nothing. He was in too much shock. That was his very first kiss and all he could think was how disgusting it felt when it was forced upon him. 

"I don't understand why he would go and attack you. Maybe," Takahiro wondered aloud, "he decided to go after you because he couldn't get me..." The older man's eyes began to tear as he hugged his younger brother, "Misaki, I'm so so sorry that happen-"

Misaki pushed Takahiro away with all his strength and with a trembling voice said, "Sorry, Nii-san, I-I-I didn't mean to do that. I j-j-just feel really..."

Misaki could't complete his sentence. He just couldn't tell his precious older brother that he felt disgusted when he touched him.

*     *     *