Sixth Meeting: True Feelings

(Takano POV)

Ritsu looked like a little furry animal in my eyes. Whenever he looked up at me, his big brown eyes would sparkle and draw me in. Ah~ how much I love him could never be expressed in words. I wish I could have said, "I love you," but I felt that those words weren't sufficient enough for the strong feelings I harbored. Then again, I always believed that Ritsu would understand how I really felt towards him. It was only when Ritsu looked up at me covering his body with a thin layer of blanket and big puppy dog eyes and asked me if I love him, did I really realize that I have been making Ritsu a bit insecure. 

I simply smiled with embarrassment as I started to reply to him the three words I was always scared to say. But then, before I could even say anything, I felt a burning sensation on my face and before I knew it, Ritsu was gone.

At that time, I should have tried chasing him and beg for forgiveness over what ever made him mad, but I didn't. I simply felt to shocked to move our make any action of any sort. I assumed that I would talk to him the next day at school but, it seemed like I was wrong. The next day I couldn't find him anywhere plus it seemed like there was nobody by the name of, Oda Ritsu.

For that whole year I looked for him. When my parents were going through the divorce trials or my mother would take her anger out on me, I would always run out of the house in search for Ritsu. Ritsu was my savior. I would look for him to get my mind off from home. Then, in a split second, my high school years ended and I graduated.

Takano stood embracing Ritsu for the first time in a year and a half. "I love you Ritsu."

Takano could hear Ritsu's crying stop and his heart begin to race. "Ritsu, I love you" Takano repeated.

Takano believed that Ritsu would reciprocate his love but to his surprise, Ritsu pushed him off. Ritsu said with a shivering voice, "Stop playing with me. Why are you only telling this to me now? Please stay away from me."

Ritsu turned away and ran. 

Takano stood motionless. Ritsu rejected him. Not once but twice. But why? Why did Ritsu all of a sudden hate him? Takano never did anything wrong. He watched Ritsu run and then heard a voice coming from Misaki. "I don't know what you did to Ritsu but I think you should leave him alone for a while." Misaki glared at Takano then grabbed both Ritsu's and his own backpacks and ran after Ritsu.

As Ritsu ran, he felt tears fall down his cheeks. 

Why do I keep crying. I'm not a girl. I'm a man! 

"Ritsu-senpai! Wait!" Misaki called

Ritsu stopped and turned around to see Misaki holding his backpack. "Ah, Misaki-san." Ritsu wiped his tears away and smiled, "I'm sorry you had to see such a scene."

Misaki stopped running and sighed. "I was so worried about you. I didn't know what to say. I'm mean, I didn't know how to help you so I feel useless."

"Misaki-san...." Ritsu started to reply, "Just you being there for me is enough." Ritsu sighed, "I just didn't expect him to come."

"I don't mean to pry but w-who was that person." Misaki looked downward, "H-he couldn't have been y-your...lover or something like that?"

"A-hh..." Ritsu looked to the right and replied, "Yeh...actually he was my ex-."

"Ehh? but you guys are both b-boys? Right?" Misaki stammered. He remembered the scene with his brother and Usagi-san. To think that Ritsu was also g-gay.

"I know. But whoever I fall in love with I love them whether they are the same gender or not."

"Ritsu-senpai..." Misaki had no words. No matter what, he felt that he could never fall for a man. Especially after Usagi-san forcing himself on Misaki. It was horrible and he never wanted to go through that again. 

Ritsu saw Misaki seem to get awkward. 

Well, it is a bit weird to find out that  a senpai is gay...Ahhhh, I hope Misaki won't hate me.

Misaki began to fidget so Ritsu quickly said, "Lets hurry to school. I wouldn't want you to get late..." 

"Ah, t-that's a good idea." Misaki replied with reassurance that his senpai was still acting normal.

(Meanwhile, by Takano)

Takano stood, still in shock. Ritsu left him. This time for real. This time Ritsu officially rejected him. Suddenly, Takano felt a strong tap on his shoulder. He quickly turned around and saw a tall man.

The man had silver hair and enrapturing purple eyes. 

"Who are you?" Takano asked.

"First of all, I see you are after Ritsu," the man replied. "Well I'm trying to get Misaki." The man looked directly into Takano's eyes. "What do you whink if we gang up and try to get our true lover?"

Takano looked back at the silverette. 

What is this man trying to get me into?

A/N 

Sorry for such a late (and short) update. Please give me some ideas for the story (I'm not so sure what to do after this...) Stuff that you want to happen.