Second Meeting: Librarian

Before he realized it, Ritsu had skipped the entrance ceremony. He had been thinking about the boy.

Ritsu sighed and decided to go into his classroom before he would get late. As he entered, he was welcomed with a big loud and familiar voice.

"Welcome back Ritsu!" An screamed while she hugged and kissed Ritsu.

Ritsu shivered from the close contact. Ever since that incident, he tried to go out with other girls (defiantly no guys) but he could never get serious with them thus making him slightly afraid that maybe he really was gay.

"T-thanks, An," Ritsu stammered as he swiftly moved out of the girl's embrace.

An saw this and made an extra sad face, "Ritsu, why do you push me away-"

"OK, class is starting," the teacher cut in, "time to stop the chatting and go sit in your seats."

Ritsu looked at the teacher. It was someone he knew. That white hair and purple eyes were proof. Nobody but that person had such strange features. It was Usami-sensei who used to teach him in England.

Ritsu's eyes brightened and shined as he exclaimed to the teacher while running to him, "Usami-sensei! It's been a while!"

Usami looked at Ritsu but ignored him. He once again yelled, "Sit down. NOW."

All the students scrammed.

The teacher seemed like a very short tempered person - he had bags under his eyes and glared at everyone. "Okay, I'm Usami Akihiko, your new homeroom teacher.First thing we have to decide are the student council representatives, the class representatives...." Usami-sensei began to explain.

Ritsu immediately got bored and started to drift off into a dreamland. He began to wonder who that boy was. His green eyes were so similar that it was almost eerie to look into. They reminded himself too much of his old and innocent self.

"-dera-kun! Onodera-kun!" Ritsu snapped out of his daydream and abruptly stood up while replying, "Y-yes!"

"You're okay with it?" the teacher confirmed.

Ritsu didn't know what they were talking about so he quickly replied, "Yes..."

"Okay. Onodera-kun is the librarian. Now class is over.Bye."

Eh, I'm librarian?

Why?

Then...I'll have to go there everyday?

Ritsu shuddered. He'll have to go to that place that he first fell in love with Saga-senpai every single day of the frickin week? Ritsu wasn't sure he could handle it.

* * * * *

"Thank you sensei," Ritsu bowed from the door of the teachers' room. He held a small key chain in his hand. The keys were the keys to the library. Usami-sensei had just given him complete access to the library which included the responsibility of locking up and opening up too - hence the keys.

Ritsu slowly walked to his destination. He wanted to prolong his arrival for as long as he could so that he could prepare himself for the nostalgia. He came to the library room and stood in front of the door.

He didn't move. He simply stood smelling the smell of old and new books waft to his nose. Oh~ how much he missed the Japanese libraries - full of books in his original language. But alas~ the memories of two years ago flew into his head. Saga-senpai's silhouette was always so beautiful but now just thinking of it makes him shiver.

He slowly brought his hand to the door knob then as he felt the coldness of the gold painted metal of the knob, he wrapped his fingers around it and twisted it open.

At that moment he could hear a slight sound of a young boy saying, "Ouuuchhhh...."

Ritsu looked down at his feet. There was a boy bent down to a squat placing both hands on top of his nose. The boy looked up at Ritsu and whispered, "Are you the third year student librarian?"

The boy was a brunett. His nose was red. It seemed like he banged his nose on the door as Ritsu opened it. Ritsu stared at the face. He gazed into those familiar green eyes.

It was that boy from earlier that day.

"Ya. And who are you?" Ritsu replied.

"I'm Takahashi Misaki from the first year. I'm also a librarian. And who are you, um Mr..."

"Onodera Ritsu."

The boy smiled and said, "Nice to meet you, Onodera-san!"

Ritsu's eyes widened at the openness of the boy. Ever since Ritsu went to England, he seemed to not trust anyone - but when he was younger he was a much more open person, like that Takahashi Misaki.

Yes. Even Ritsu was innocent like Misaki.

Ritsu stood up straight and smiled like he never smiled in two years. He gazed into the younger boy's eyes and replied, "Nice to meet you, Takahashi-san."

The younger boy's eyes widened and his face blushed as Misaki stammered, "You don't have to be so polite to an under class man. You can call me simply Misaki."

Ritsu looked at the boy with slight embarrassment, "Then Misaki-san."

"Thank you," Misaki smiled. Then he looked at a line of students by the librarian's desk, "Now we have to work."

Ritsu noded in agreement and walked with Misaki to the line of students to help out.

So his name is Takahashi Misaki...

* * * * *

Please comment, and vote! I would love some help with ideas for storyline! I can add as many things you want in this fanfiction as I can.

Thank you.

Animezebra