How you met (Part. 1 Pete)

You yawned, and flopped on the fancy comforter of the hotel bed. You were thrilled to go on vacation, but the 5 hour flight, and drive really took it out of you. Why you had to have a hotel in the middle of nowhere you didnt know.
Your brother ( b/n), threw his stuff on the chair and flopped down on the bed beside yours.
" Seriously this is the last trip I am ever taking." You whined.
your brother chuckled " No duh, your going off to college in fall you don't get a choice." You would glare at him, but your face was comfortable in the blanket.
Then a knock sounded at the door, and your dad came in the room. " Hey they have a pretty sweet pool outside, wanna go check it out?" You sighed, you really just wanted to lay here and take a nap. Your brother was already jumping up and grabbing his swim suit.
You groaned and followed, maybe you could get away with napping on a lawn chair? Then you thought of the nice cool pool, and how your shirt was already sticking to your back. When you got outside you immediately throw your towel on a near by chair and jump into the pool. When you surface you notice a guy around your age, looking at you with a amused expression.
You would be pissed but the guy looking at you made you blush. He was wearing yellow sunglasses (which you thought looked hilarious), and had black hair. His tan skin was covered in tattoos, and his black hair stood out brilliantly against the water.
You swam around for awhile, and eventually your family left to go un pack, but you were enjoying the cold water ( and the veiw) to much to leave.
You werent paying attention, and accidentally smacked into a wet naked torso. You quickly turned to see the hot tan guy, looking at you with a huge smile on his face. The sunglasses reflected your embarrassed face, which made you even more embarrassed.
" I'm so sorry." You hoped he wouldn't hate you forever.
" Well it's not everyday I get to have a beautiful girl run into me." He grinned, you could feel your face heating up. He took off his sunglasses and perched them on his head. You sucked in a quick breath at how good he looked without them. " I'm Pete by the way." You smiled, and thought that the name suited him. You didn't realize you were staring at him grinning like a loser for far to long to be normal, until he raised an eyebrow at you.
" Oh, uh Y/n."
" A pretty name, for a pretty girl." You blushed again. He smiled, you got the feeling he enjoyed making you blush.
----
so tell me what you think! Should I make this into a 2 part? And sorry my grammer is so terrible! I will try to get better ( go easy on me this is my first time writing stuff like this)