After the Show

Pete: Pete after a show always comes bouncing off the stage smiling, he usually sweeps you in for a hug and places a sloppy kiss on your cheek.
"Did you see the part when... Happened?" Is usually one of the first things he says. He smiles so much you can't help but feel happy and giddiness with him. Other times he will be deep in thought. Sometimes thinking about his speeches, other times he will be thinking of new songs. When he is in that kind of mood you usually give him his space, and a pen and paper.
Joe: Joe is always incredibly chilled out, but you love to see him doing the thing he created and loves on stage. Sometimes he gets really into it running around and jumping along side of Pete. He always comes off the stage slicks his hair back and has a small smile on his face. Which you always kiss the corner of.
Andy: He plays his heart out on stage, he hits those drums so hard it always suprises you that he doesn't randomly bust through the skin some days. He will always come off stage sweat pouring down his face. You dab him off and try to mess up his hair before letting him relax for a bit, with you cuddeled up next to him of course.
Patrick: He gets so emotional on stage, you can always see it in the way he grabs the microphone and plays his guitar. As you watch from side stage as he sways his hips you can't help but shiver. He always has so much adrenaline pumping through him when he comes on stage that you know he feels like running a marathon, or climbing a mountain. You always are kind of in shock after you hear him sing live that by the time he winds down, you are usually more responsive. Then you two spend the crash of the performance high cuddled up on the tour bus.
A/n Hey everyone, so this one is pretty short, I just wanted to send out an update before the weekend. Sorry for all the spelling errors I am working on a caffeine crash right now, and procrastinating hard core. Anyways hope you like it more updates yet to come, dont forget to leave a suggestion!