First Kiss

Part 2: Andy and Patrick.
Andy: You were at your brother Pete's party, and you were about 4 vodka shots in and stumbling around to the beat of the music.
Thats when you noticed Pets band mate Andy sitting quietly hands in his lap on the couch you grinned. " HeY AnDy!" You yelled and stumbled toward him flopping face first in his lap with most of your body on the rest of the couch. Andy makes an 'oomph' sound, you quickly roll over. You begin playing with his beard and poking his face.
"Heeeeeyyy Annnndyyyy" You drawl out and begin stroking his face he sighs and places his hands together on your stomach basically the same postition he was in before just with you on him. You play with his beard and begin to braid it with fumbling fingers. He swats your hands away so you begin to play with his hands. Lifting up his fingers and placing them back down, then you intertwine your fingers with his and loudly giggle.
" Whats so funny?" Andy asks squeezing your hand.
" Oooh nothing." You giggle some more, Andy takes his hand that isnt holding yours and brushes your hair away from your face and kisses your forehead.
" I think you need to go drink some water and lay down." You pout as he lifts you up and carries you to your bedroom upstairs. He goes to put you down on the bed gently but you pull him down on top of you in the bed.
" come on Y/n you need to sleep off the alcohol in your system. You aren't thinking straight." He says trying to prop himself up to get off you, you cling to him like a koala bear your legs wrapping around his waist. He sighs you logically knew that he could pry you off easily with all the muscle he has. But drunk you figured this was the best plan ever, and you knew he would never try to get you off.
You kiss his cheek and jawline. " Y/n seriously you shouldn't do this." You continue kissing his face. " You arent thinking straight " He groans as you nibble his ear. Thats what you were wating for knowing that his defense was down you plant a kiss on his lips. Oh how you have wanted to do that for so long ever since Pete introduced you to him. You move your arms from his neck to his hair and arch your back up into him. He sits up swiftly your arms let go but your legs are still firmly in place. Andy is panting slightly a look of desire in his eyes but he shakes his head un wraps your legs from him and walks out.
You feel a twinge of sadness in your heart as he closes the door behind him.
Patrick: You knew Patrick since the time that he was 7 and you were 6. You two had been best friends all through elementary school and into high school. The fear of losing him came when you realized that he would graduate a year before you. Thats when your feelings for him had become muddled. You knew you loved him as a friend but you also felt like you liked him as more then a friend. You never had a boyfriend and he had only had a two girlfriends. Both of which you hated and were glad when they broke up. Then at Patrick's graduation it hit you, tou were in love with your best friend and there was nothing you could do about it. You had spent that night in a daze Patrick and you had danced at his prom. He had taken you as his escort but introduced you as his best friend. That night had been a long time ago, over the summer you and Patrick had hung out as much as possible. He had made promises to visit you when he got the chance and to call you everyday. When he left for University you felt a piece if you go with him. At first he did call everyday, and you two spent Thanksgiving together at his parents house. Soon after that however the calls became less frequent, and when christmas rolled around he didnt invite you to come see him and didnt offer to come see you.
After Christmas you were lucky to get a couple of calls in a month. Once you broke down and left him a voice mail at 3 AM saying how much you missed him. After that he never called, and you never tried to call again. When you graduated high school he wasnt there. Five years later when you graduated University he wasnt there either.
It had been ten years since Patricks graduation, nine years since yours. Nine years 6 months and 24 days since you last called Patrick. You felt terrible but a couple years ago when you had tried to find him, his phone number had been changed, and his parents had retired somewhere in Florida.
You had no clue where Patrick had ended up perhaps he was married now with children. He would be around 28 so it made sense he was probably in the prime of his life. You walked down the street clutching your coffee mug on your way home from work one day.
When you hear a couple of teenage girls walk past.
" Did you ever listen to Patrick Stumps solo record? He released it like a couple years ago I think it was pretty cool." The first girl starts.
" Yeah but its not as good as Fall Out Boys new album Save Rock and Roll. I am like begging my parents to buy me tickets to see their show next month." Thats all you catch before the girls are ducking into a starbucks. You practically run home to your laptop. You fling it open and search the name of the man you have been heart broken over for years. Patrick Stump.
Immediately a small biography pops up. It shows a picture of Patrick singing on stage and you can't help but melt inside. He looks amazing. You read up on how he started the band when he dropped out of university at the age of 20, (this doesn't follow how falloutboy actually happened) and how they had a few hit singles before they went on hiatus. When they were on hiatus Patrick made his own album Soul Punk, and a few years later when Patrick was 27 fall out boy got back together and released a new album called Save Rock and Roll. Which they were on tour for now. You frantically find a place to book tickets for a concert in your town. You end up getting a pretty crappy seat considering the concert is less then a month away and almost sold out. You also pay the extra to get a meet and greet ticket. Then when the tickets are printed you go back to the internet and listen to a few of their songs. Some you actually recognize from the radio, you just never realized that it was Patrick singing them. You fell in love with all the songs you listened too.
1 month later.
It was the night of the concert and you were panicking. You had tried on so many different outfits until you landed on a pair of skinny jeans, a blue tee shirt and a leather jacket.
You did your make up as best you could, and couldn't help but feel proud with how you looked.
You quickly grabbed your tickets and hailed a taxi to the venue.
Seeing Patrick on stage was like a whole nother world. He was so passionate singing the songs with all he had. You remember how he always loved to play guitar and would hum to himself all those years ago. How he learned almost every instrument he could get his hands on. Patrick also danced around a bit on stage and pumped up the crowd. The other members of the band were dancing around just as passionately. You watched in wonder as they finsihed up and bid goodbye to all the fans.
You quickly went to the meet and greet area,  you ended up at the back of the line because you got lost on the way.
You didnt mind waitig a few more minutes to see Patrick again. When the band took their seats Patrick was at the end of the table furthest from the beginning of the line. You waited what felt like hours for each fan to get their things signed and photos taken.
Finally it was your turn Patrick was busy admiring something a fan had givin him and you politely asked the other band members for their signatures Andy and Joe did immediately and then when they noticed you were last walked off. Pete grabbed the note book " whats your name?" He asked.
"Y/n" he quickly scrawled out a message to you in the bottom and handed the note book back. Patrick was staring at you.
"Y/n?" He said shakily you looked at him and felt tears in your eyes and nodded quickly. " Oh wow, Holy smokes Y/n!" He came from behind the table and bear hugged you noteboom and all. You got your arms free and hugged him back with equal force tears running down your face.
" Im so sorry Y/n, I never called I was so terrible to you I figured with me gone maybe you could move on. I loved you so much that i held you back! You never had a boyfriend because of me, I always chased off anyone who ever noticed how beautiful you were. I was selfish because I knew once I was gone that some guy would notice and I didnt want to hear you talk about some guy you were with if it couldnt be me." He kept rambling apologies and then started to brush your tears away, even though tears were also going down his face. He looked you in the eye " even after all these years I still love you." He pulled you into a passionate kiss, gripping your hips tightly and keeping you anchored to him. The kids was filled with love, need, and it felt like coming home after years of being lost at sea.
A/n Hey everyone!
I seriously hope I am getting better at this but who knows? Please leave a like or a request I am open to pretty much everything and I may be trying a few new things in future  chapters. And lastly does anyone want a part 2 to any of these first kisses?