Pants

Pete:
" Hey babe have you seen my..." You trail off as Pete, your boyfriend, walks into the room wearing your skinny jeans. You let out a loud laugh.

" Baby come on I know you look good in them but seriously I am running out of pants here." You say and Pete saunters over to you.

" Good." He says simply before pulling you into a kiss. You sigh lightly against his lips.

" What am I supposed to wear when I go out tonight." You question resting your forehead against his.

" Nothing, but stay with me in bed wearing nothing." He winks and you giggle.

" Seriously Pete give me my pants." You whine. You see a wild glint in Pete's eyes.

" Well why dont you just take em?" He asks and you glare at him before tackling him to the floor. He lets out a suprised 'oouf' and you sit on his stomach and start undoing the pants and yanking them down his legs. He starts to tickle you and you squirm around trying to dodge his hands. You nearly kick him in the face when you flip around and scramble off him to try pulling the jeans off from the ankles.

Hes laughing as you try and fail to pull the fabric off his legs. " How did you even get these on?" You say exasperated.

" Not wearin anything under them and alot of twerking." He laughs and you blush deeply. Before flopping on your back on the floor and sighing.

" Thats it I have to lock up the rest of my pants now." Pete laughs even harder and you kick his shin.

Patrick:
" Patrick honey if you are going to wear skinny jeans to the party you have to wear something other then boxers underneath them." You say softly Patrick pouts and looks down at his legs.

" But I only own boxers! Is it really that bad?" You give him a once over again and loudly sigh when you clearly see the line the legs of his boxers make.

" Yes yes it is." You say simply and Patrick sighs.

" I will just wear something else then." He says sadly.

"Wait Patrick no come back here." He pausesand you rush over and kiss his cheek. " You look so handsom 'Trick I just don't want girls looking down there is all and now its like you have put it in a perfect picture frame." Patrick gives you a sly grin.

" Oh really? Maybe I should wear this around the house then." You laugh and he does too and you pull him into a kiss. This time on the lips. He wraps his arms around your waist and smiles into the kiss. When you pull away he lets out a small noise.

" Just go without underwear." You say and he smiles.

" Maybe I will wanna come help get them off?" You giggle and let him pull you into the bedroom. You two are going to be so late for the party.

A/n super short I know just wanted to send out an update. I will update again sometime this week! As always requests are open for pretty much anything smut or fluff. Hopefully you all are having a good week!