Moment of Happiness

Pete: You were laying on the couch with your head in your husband Pete's lap. You were zoned out but were tracing the designs up one of his arms. Pete was stroking your hair as he watched his favorite movie on the TV. You let out a soft sigh and snuggle closer into Pete letting yourself be wrapped in by his warmth.

" I love moments like these." You murmer softly into his shirt. He hums in agreement and uses his other hand to cup your cheek. He pulls you up gentally and ducks his head to kiss you softly. " I never want you to leave." You say when you break away from the kiss.

" Come with me." Pete asks gazing into your eyes.

" Pete you know I can't I have to stay here I have a job and we have this house." Pete frowns at this.

" lets run away and come with me we can ride off into the sunset." You laugh at this and pull Pete down for another kiss. " We can sell the house and live in an RV and follow our tour bus around. I just want to have you with me all the time." You look at him and he has a dead serious look on his face.

" Pete we can't run away your almost 40 for goodness sakes." Pete shrugs.

" But you still should come on tour even if it is just for a month. All the guys in the band love you and be thrilled to have you there."

" Okay But just a month." You laugh and Pete pulls your body into his lap and kisses you passionatly. When he pulls away he has the biggest smile on his face and you stroke his cheek gentally before kissing the tip of his nose.

Joe:
You pull dress after dress from your closet. This sucks you have a date with the guy you have had a crush on since forever and now you dont know what to wear. Joe is going to be here any minute now and you are still standing in your underwear.

You grab the closest dress to you its an old favorite of yours and it is casual yet has a formalish look. A knock sounds from your apartment door and you throw the dress over your head and grab a pair of shoes and rush to answer it. Joe is standing hand raised to knock again. His eyes flicker to yours and a smile spreads across his face.

" Hey Y/n I uh.. I brought you these." He holds up a bouquet of daises and you can't help the giant smile that plasters itself on your face.

" wow I love them thank you. Let me just put them in some water." You walk slowly to the kitchen admiring the flowers Joe follows you inside.

" Your place is nice." Joe comments from behind you.

" Thank you you should have seen it yesterday it was a mess." Oh gosh you didn't mean to say that out loud. Joe laughs his hair bounces and you laugh with him because his laugh is contagious. Your laughter dies down and you just stand smiling at each other like a couple of idiots. This is going to be a great night.

Andy:
You sit at the juice bar and watch the guy behind the counter skillfully cutting fruits and blending them together. You just want to talk to the guy but you have no clue how.

You had been coming here ever since you started your job which was just down the street. That was 2 years ago and you still couldnt find the courage to talk to this man. He was gorgeous all muscle and tattoos he must be around your age so you had no clue why he was working at a juuce bar but you werent complaining.

Over the years you had learned that his name was Andy, he played drums, and he was a vegan. He was perfect really. Lately he had been growing out a beard and you found it adorable that somehow it was a different color then the hair on top of his head.

You always could strike up some small talk between you and him but it never went past that. You wish you could ask for his number or on a date. Maybe you had just been alone to long and should stop stalking the poor juice guy.

But then again every now and then when he passed you your drink his hand would linger, and sometimes he made some comments that could be considered flirting. But maybe that was just you. The next day you walk in the store and are shocked to see that there is no one in here. Andy is leaning against the counter and looking at you.

" Are you closed?" You ask warily.
" You could say that." Andy said your eyebrows crinkle in confusion. " Store's closed for everyone but you."

" Oh" You say dumbly trying to pretend you get it.
Andy laughs lightly " I just.. Well I mean its stupid really I guess I didnt have to close the store just to talk to you." He rambles " But uh I mean you have been coming here for 2 years and no matter how terrible the drinks are you always come back."

" I like your drinks." You say quietly and that seems to give him confidence. He walks over to you and kisses you softly.

" I have wanted to do that for 2 years."
" Me too." You say dreamily. Andy brushes your hair away from your eyes and smiles.
" Lets go somewhere just me and you." He asks and you nod. Those 2 years have definitely payed off.

Patrick:
You yawn and roll over. You hate mornings, but yet you forgot to close the blinds so you are blinded by the early morning sun. You crack one eye open and let out a happy sigh to see your boyfriend Patrick sleeping like a litte angel right next to you. The sun makes his soft hair glow and you cant helput when you wiggle closer and kiss his lips softly. He groans when you pull away and reaches out his hand and wraps it around you his hand snakes up your shirt to rest on the small of your back.

" Don't wake up just yet." He murmers. You laugh and wrap your arms around Patricks sleep warm figure and cuddle your face into the side of his neck. You lie together for a long time cuddled together under the blanket all thoughts of closing the blinds forgotten.

A/n so not my best update but my mind juices have been at work for my new story Beyond the Wake. Patrick is a merman and I tend to fangirl at the thought of Patrick being a Merman.
You can find that story on my profile if you are interested and Also Patrick Imagine series is also up and running. Stay fabulous