On Tour

Andy
You stretch out in your small bunk. You didn't really like small spaces but it was worth it to see your boyfriend every day. Before when you two were in the earlier stages of dating, Andy had told you his band was on hiatus. Sure he did leave every now and then to do shows with a different band but back then it wasnt so bad.

But now that you and Andy have been dating for 4 years it was hard to be apart from him for so long. His summer tour had almost killed you. Thats why you decided to tag along for part of the winter tour. At first you  wanted to share a bed with your ginger bear but sadly you two didn't comfortably fit in one bunk.

So you slept in the bunk above Andy. This worked to your advantage considering his bunk was just a few inches from the floor of the tour bus. You swing your head over the side of the bunk and pull Andys curtain open you were expecting him to be sleeping soundly inside, but it was empty. You frown Then feel someone grab your waist and pull you out of the bunk.

You scream and almost end up kicking Andy in the face. Your knees are hooked on his shoulders as you hang upside down. You glare up at Andy who is laughing as he carries you to the lounge and plops you down on the couch next to Pete.

Pete is laughing his weird laugh that sounds like all the air in his body is slowly deflating in short bursts. Andy sits next to you and kisses your cheek lightly.

You give him a playful glare but it cracks into a full fledged smile. You lean in and give him a quick kiss on the cheek as well.

"How can you kiss him when he has a beard?" Pete says looking at you with a grossed out look. You shrug and look at Andy and smile. He smiles back and you two just sit there like a couple of idiots smiling at each other. You can almost feel Pete rolling his eyes before walking away.

You somehow end up curled up in Andys lap playing trivia crack on your phone while Andy taps out random drum beats on your knee.

You lose the round in the game and put down your phone. You look at Andy and smile. How did you get so lucky?