How you met ( part 3 Andy)

You had an exhausting day at work, and the make matters worse you stepped in a puddle on your way home and now your shoes and socks were soaked. You felt like this day couldnt get any worse, and then it started to rain. You cursed the gods, and quickly ducked into a near by diner.
You sighed and tried to straighten yourself out by the door, your hair was soaked, and you could feel it making your sweater damp. Your shoes squeaked as you went to sit down in a booth. You crossed your arms on the table and lay your head against it. How on Earth were you going to make it to the weekend, when it was only Tuesday.
You let out a big sigh and turned your head to survey the diner. Hardly anyone was inside, there was two old ladies gossiping at the far end of the row of brown tables, a girl taking pictures of her food at the bar counter, and then there was a guy with his hood up eating a burger. Your eyes wandered over him at first, but when you saw him eating it kind of amused you.
He was eating like he was starving, shoving food in his mouth and getting it all over his face. You looked closer and noticed the tatoos on his hands, and one snaking up his neck. He didnt appear to have a shirt on under that hoodie. You smiled a bit to yourself and let you get lost in the odd calming effect of the stranger eating.
He noticed you staring, and you couldn't look away fast enough. He paused and wipped off his face and set the burger down. Thats it your doomed he is going to come and kill you now. He stood up and gathered his plate before trotting over to you and sitting across from you.
You tried to look anywhere but him, and wanted to sink into the floor boards.
He took his hood off, and you stared for a moment admiring his cool hair cut. " Take a picture it lasts longer." His voice suprised you, for such a tough looking guy. You cracked a smile then quickly wiped it off your face.
" Sorry, long day." You stated, He cocked his head.
" How come?"
" Well um, my coworkers are a bunch of A-holes, I stepped in a puddle, and then it started raining, and its only Tuesday." You realized you probably sounded like a spoiled 6 year old, but the guy took a bite from his burger and hummed in what could have been agreeance? You really didn't know.
" That sounds pretty crappy, I'm Andy by the way." He held out his hand that wasn't holding the burger. You stared at it tentivly before shaking it.
" y/n"
" So can I buy you a burger? Sounds like you need one after that kind of day." You smiled.
" Sounds great."