The Couply things you do together

A/N so in this story you are already in a relationship with a member from falloutboy.
Pete: It's like Pete has two settings. His first would be the supee laid back cuddle monster, who keeps you in bed all day watching Terminator and other movies. The second would be his suoer hyperactive, have to get his energy out into the world kind of Pete. When he is like this you guys do everything sometimes you go outside with Bronx and play, other times wyen Bronx isn't there you guys go to lazer tag, paint ball, or go kart racing. Anything that gets your heart pumping adrenaline, including some bedroom activites.
Andy: Andy is usually so casual with you, he drapes his arm over your shoulder, places ahand on your knee. It's small and subtle cues that you two are in a relationship, but if anyone ever looks at you twice he won't hesitate to swoop you into a big loving kiss and flex his muscles. When you two are alone you usually sit quietly wrapped up in one another while you trace the lines of his tattoos.
Joe: You and Joe will usually just stay around the house on weekends, sometimes you go out and get burgers. You love to play with his hair and try to tame the wild head of hair he has. He has a small onsession with being near you and touching you in any way, having your hand in his, or his arm around your waist, he likes to keep you close he also loves to kiss you nose.
Patrick: Patrick loves to hold your hand and hug you. He loves playing with your hair as well, when your out in public you two are always holding hands and he sometimes will kiss your knuckles and cheeks. He isn't much for public displays of affection with people around he doesn't know, but when your at home or on the tour bus he always has you in his lap and kisses you regularly.
A/N hello again! this one is another short one, I just finished the previous chapter, and decided to write another one. Hopefully you guys like it! Don't be afraid to leave a suggestion in the comment section below!