3.

The Secret Dolan Sister

Stacey's Point Of View
Once the guys uploaded the video which cleared the whole situation up. The comments soon changed from all the hateful negative ones to positive. It's weird it's all everybody had gone back on there hurtful words once they realised it wasn't what they thought. So called "fans"

Sometimes I just wish nobody knew I existed not because of the vine just in general. At the moment it's super difficult I have my exams coming up and it's been incredibly stressful. I just don't want to be pressured to much and end up depressed.

I decided I wanted to read through the comments on their YouTube video. I wanted to see if they were positive or negative. I really started to over think it.

👍11K
👎555

Okay... it's seems we have more likes than dislikes but that doesn't really give me any details. I carry on scrolling to the comments section.

The comments were understandable:
(MADE UP NAMES!)

@hollyxwarrir: omg! This explains so much! Wish I was her!! X

@ellamaexx: B****! I still hate her, she was cuddling up with MY Grayson. So what if they are her brothers😡

@camerondallas: Stop giving her hate! Fans or Phonies?! @graysondolan @ethandolan

@Bobbylee: She's cute, fans need too stop giving her hate. She looks really nice and the hate she got was unbelievable a lot of them "fake fans" will now be like aww I didn't give her hate....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grayson's Point of view

After myself and Ethan posted the video with our little sister Stacey I felt more happier for her because of all the hate she got from our fans. None of this would of happened if Ethan would of double checked the vine like he was meant to. Stacey is very vulnerable she's on 17 and once's to be left alone to live her private life.

On a brighter note me and Ethan decided we wanted to spend a couple of weeks in LA. We've made a lot of friends over the past year or so doing YouTube and we officially wanted to meet them. Mom and dad wouldn't let us go without one of them. So mom and Stacey will be joining us. Which I know will still be fun.

We are all currently packing for the next 2-3 weeks in LA! I can't wait to experience this!!