6.

The Secret Dolan Sister

Stacey's Point Of View

Cameron is so lovely, he's been coming in to the lounge checking on me and just general making me feel welcome. A lot more of my brothers friends arrive. Some girls in tight bikini's showing off their hour glass figure and some more boys.

My shy awkward self wouldn't let me socialize so I decided to sit in the lounge scrolling through twitter. Luckily I brought my book to keep my occupied. 

Everybody went to the back garden to play loads of pool games and that's when the music started blasting. I just stayed sat there and watched from a distance. 

A Couple Of Moments Later 

Cameron came into see me. He threw himself on the sofa next to me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked

I'm fine thanks. I nodded 

"Well why aren't you outside with the others?" He looked puzzled

My social anxiety. I feel like a tag along because your all my brothers friends.

"That must suck! Well don't feel like that Stacey. I think your amazing!! Here's my number, text me anytime and we can get to know each other more." He winks as he gets up to join the others.

My cheeks went from my natural color to a fluster of pink. 

~~~~My mom came and got me~~~~

It's been a couple of hours since Stacey mom picked her up. They went straight back to the hotel. Tonight we was going out for dinner. We all decided on In & Out because we weren't really feeling all being super 'fancy'

"Where did you go today squirt?" Grayson asked

I felt like I was intruding so mom picked me up. I explain

"Aww you wasn't you were just awkward that's all." Ethan said

"Ethan! Shush you mouth now!" Mom shouted at Ethan

Due to my social anxiety. All us in the family agreed never to mention how awkward i was in social events. As it really stressed me out. Ethan never really understands what I go through. I stand up from the table and run away crying.

I run straight out the large clear doors and down the street before I bump into somebody's chest. 

"Stacey? Is that you?" 

I look up and see Cameron standing there all concerned. 

Oh hi Cameron, I'm fine. just Ethan being a d*ckhead! I sob

"Oh god. What's he done now?" He asks as he walks be over to a bench                                                                                           

Just bringing things up in the past which we don't bring up. I tell Cameron 

"You know how Ethan is he doesn't think before he speaks. I know you upset and i totally see where your coming from Stace. But you need to go back and if it gets any worse. I'll come and get you. Text me" He says

Thank-you Cameron. I don't know what I would of done if I didn't bump into you. I will text you. Bye. I leant up and planted a kiss on his cheek and walked back to the restaurant.