5.

The Secret Dolan Sister

Stacey's Point Of View

I felt the sun burning into my eyes. I stretched and pulled myself up from this amazing hotel bed. I checked my phone 10am. This jet lag really is killing me off. 
I looked around the room to find that my mom she was sat there playing with her phone, probably a game.

Morning Mom. I groan

"Morning Stacey, go get ready." Mom instructs me

I go to the bathroom and hop into the shower. This is definitely needed after that awfully long flight yesterday. Once I finished my routine and made my back back to the bedroom. Which now my mom had left.

A note attached to my pillow read.

Stace, I've decided to go shopping without you as I know you find it really boring.

I decided whilst mom had gone shopping I would go out and do some sightseeing. I decided to put some make up on to hide my dark circles under my eyes and to blend Into the LA style.

Ethan and Grayson just walked into my room thank- god I wasn't naked.

"We are going to our mate Cameron's today, you coming?" Ethan asked

Yeah sure, what will we be doing there? I asked getting shy.

"We are just chilling with a few others it' s a pool party there will be other girls there too." Grayson says making me feel a lot better.

Okay then I don't mind it's up to you, why would you want your sister with you though? I ask

"Because we want you there okay, now get ready we leave at 11:30." Ethan says

The twins leave to grab some food while I put my bikini on but I highly doubt I will go into the pool.

- 1 hour later-
-3rd Person-

The twins met me outside the hotel room and the three of them made there way to find a taxi on the main High street.
Around 30 minutes later the three of the Dolans arrived at Camera Dallas House

Stacey's Point Of View

"Hey you must be Stacey, I'm Cameron, Cameron Dallas." Cameron says

Hi, it's nice to meet you Cameron. I reply

I wouldn't usually comment on how HOT somebody was cause that just isn't my personality. But he was really really good looking...

Like I'd ever have a chance with him and plus he's my brothers friend. Never gonna happen...