8.

The Secret Dolan Sister

Stacey's Point of View

I was woken up by my annoying sister shaking me like no tomorrow. I look over at my side table to see it was 7.30 AM.
I was so annoyed, she knows I'm not a morning person!

CAMERONNnn. I wine. You know I'm super tired

"I know but I don't caree today I want to see everybody's reaction to your hair before I go to work. So lets go Shit house." She tells me.

She drags me from out of my bed and pulls me towards to my wardrobe. Im definitely getting changed before I show everybody my new hair. I decided on a black skater dress and my mini pastel converse.

"Damn you look cute little sis." Camera says

I blush at her compliment. I never really feel good about myself but today felt different.

Myself and Cameron make our way to the kitchen where we could here everybody talking.

GOOD MORNING! I shut into the large open plan kitchen

Both my brothers turn to face me. Both mouths hanging wide open. I sit on the bench across from them and grabbed a piece of toast from the metal rack.

"WHAT ON EARTH HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR HAIR!!" Ethan roars

I just got it dyed, I like it so what! I shout at him back

"YOU STACEY ARE SO F*cking WERID. Look at you your an absolute freak." I felt tears fall down my face

It's my hair Ethan and I choose what to do with it. Your such an asshole! I scream protecting my self for once

Stacey's new hair👇🏼👇🏼

"Honestly you are so embarrassing

"Honestly you are so embarrassing. How are our fans gonna take us seriosuly when you look like that. You Stacey Lou Dolan are a disagrees and I don't want anything to do with you!!" Ethan jumps up and slaps me right across my face

It was that hard that my who face turned in the opposite direction:
I was so shocked and I think everybody else was by Ethan's reaction.

I couldn't hold back the tears anymore, I run away from the table and run straight up the stairs to my bedroom and locked the door.
Why does Ethan hate me so much. These past couple of weeks he truly has been cruel. I need to get away from here from him....

Note
To all my lovely followers and readers of this book. I would like to thank every single one of you for reading, voting and commenting on this book. The journey of me writing it has truly been amazing and I can't describe the love I have for everybody who has read and managed to get it up to 82K READS!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart truly...