Updated 09 January 2016: PERSONAL MESSAGE & ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

09 January 2016

Dear Friends,

As announced yesterday, Death's Heart  will be continuing on the new mobile app, Radish, which will be launched this February. Because of this, I will be taking the contents down tonight.

I am forever thankful to those who have given me the time to read this story, and more heartfelt thanks to those who have been waiting forever for an update. I do apologise that the updates of the story will not be seen on the Wattpad platform, but for a writer, our work is a legacy that can be passed on to our children. When the opportunity to write for Radish was offered, I decided to take it as it is a fantastic stepping stone that will help reach my goal as an author. 

We are often told as readers that the author can take you on a journey through her/his story. When writing Death's Heart, being the author, I thought I navigated where the story is heading. I didn't expect that I am the passenger, and it is the story that is taking me on a journey. 

I hope you can continue to join me, and witness where Death's Heart will take us.

Follow me on Radish by clicking on the external link, or typing this url on your browser:  link: http://radishfiction.com/?a=JohannaLee

My never-ending gratitude to you all.

Respectfully yours,

Johanna (ThoughtsOnPaper)

08 January 2016

Dear Friends,

I am very delighted to announce that a new mobile app, RADISH, will be launched in February 2016. This is an app where avid readers can access serialised fiction. I am so thankful to be amongst many other authors who have been approached to write for this new app.

In line to this exciting opportunity, I have chosen "DEATH'S HEART" as my first piece to enter into the Radish selection. It is a difficult decision, but I will be taking the story down on 9 January 2016 at 9:00pm (GMT+8).

To those who have read this story until the last chapter, thank you very much for your time, votes, comments, follows, and welcoming it to your reading list. To those who have been waiting for over a year for an update, I do apologise; as I've mentioned in my messages, I've put the updates on hold to focus on "Losing Cinderella". On the bright side, having chosen this as my story for Radish, this will push me to update it sooner than I have expected.

Do follow me and subscribe by clicking on the external link, or this link: http://radishfiction.com/?a=JohannaLee

By signing up early, you will have exclusive early access to great stories, have access to Radish's secret blog where first chapters and some teaser trailers are already posted! You will also have the chance to win coins that you can use for purchases.

Thank you again for your support. I hope you can continue doing so as I take the next step towards my journey as a writer.

Respectfully yours,

Johanna

May 27, 2015

This story currently has 32 chapters. All, except Chapters 1-3, are set on private. I've just set the 29 chapters to private due to Wattpad being compromised, which can put or works at risk. To access these chapters, the readers will need to follow me, which they are more than welcome to unfollow me should they deem the story to be not worth their time or they have finished reading it.

If after following, you still can't access the chapters, please log out of Wattpad on your device/s and log back on again.