Ch.1

It was a week away. The day you hated thinking about. Knowing full well what will happen, and how bad it will get. The day you dreaded so much was your 18th birthday, that's the day they told you about what they'll do to you and that's why you've been kept in this padded wall hell hole. The 'doctors' had been getting you prepared for their experiments, you weren't sure on what kind of side effects that they would cause or what the experiments were intended on doing, but one thing for sure, it was gonna hurt like hell. You had been kept in complete isolation other then the doctors that checked your health everyday. They didn't train you to fight or anything all you ever did was your 'school' work and sit on your bed. No books, no TV, no anything.

The biggest thing that irked you was the fact that everything was white, the bed, the walls, the pillows, the floor, everything. You wore a white jumpsuit with a white tank top. The only colored thing in that room was your hair, it was (H/L) (H/C). It was like a white stencil for a child's coloring book, except the kid who colored it had no imagination.

You paced the padded room running your fingers along the ripples in the soft fabric. A gentle hum left your lips as you attempted to stop the seemingly endless boredom that ruled your everyday life. You thought back to before you came here. You had a family, a mom, a dad and an older brother. The thought of them made you smile as you leaned against the wall sliding down to the floor, but your face quickly grimaced. They all died a long time ago, that's when you were taken here. The rooms air grew heavy as you recalled the scene of your family, your head sunk to your knees.

~Time Skip 2 hours~

A tall familiar bald man opened the high security door to your room. When you heard him coming you stood and faced him challengingly. Mr. Hadly.

"I hope your ready for today's session project 98479?" He gave a witty smirk at you

"My names not project 98479. Its (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N)." You sent him a cocky glare with a disrupting smirk

"Those brands and scars who have say different." He shot back and you. You turn your head and tilt it at the ground. He was right. Your entire body and scars and brands claiming you, theirs.

"Now that your done with your little out burst I'm sure your eager to get to our session."

You bit your lip harshly, and gave him a cold scowl that didn't hold for long. He took you by your arm and placed the usual restraints on you, and began walking you down the hall towards the room where they gave the 'disciplinary measures' basically they tortured you till you pass out or until you wake up after passing out once. You figured that the do this everyday to keep you weak and squash your hopes of ever getting out.

~Time Skip 5 hours~

You walked back down the hall dripping blood on the floor. Your arms were being held up as your legs were drug along the floor. You began laughing for no apparent reason as thoughts spilled in your head and words flew out of your mouth.

"Ill get out you know," You said with a mix of cockiness and it gave off a terrifying oar as you spoke these words "And when I do, Ill find all of you, your family's, your best friends, hell even your ex girlfriends from collage, ill hunt them all down and then, you know what I think ill do?" you paused staring at him and gave a chuckle " Invite them to a tea party massacre," You laughed maniacally as your head rolled back from all the laughter, then you pulled it forward again staring at him straight in the eyes and spoke "Same time next week?" You laughed again as he pushed you back in your room, hitting your face on the floor he kicked you against the wall.

"You just don't know when to quit do you?" He picked you up by your hair and went to take a swing at you when suddenly you heard laughing on the intercom.