Chapter 12

Recap:

You stood again and backed away from the sight, you felt the cold solid feeling of your back against the wall, you sent your fingers searching for a switch or lever for light. You pressed your fingers and with a click you heard the whirring of lights flicker on.

Your eyes widend on the sight, it was a massacre.

End.

You didn't scream, no, you couldn't scream. In one instant you stopped breathing. Your eyes dashed across the room, body after body, until they rested upon the head of a soldier next to your feet. Presumably you tripped over the man's body earlier upon first entering the room. Your mouth had a strong stinging metallic taste left from your carelessness. Your borrowed clothing now enhanced with a delicate red from the pool you currently sat in.

You faltered to a standing position; not wanting to touch any other corpses you maneuvered around them. As you tiptoed around the room, going to the set of heavy doors in the back you noticed one strongly built soldier missing his armor stuffed into the storage closet.

"Don't tell me," You ran back out to the large room noticing some specific features, "This was a cell. Don't tell me he did this?" you stammered the words, every vowel bound with evident uncertainty. You silently cursed at your foolishness; Deadpool was a man you had just met, a man you know almost no about; yet you wound up believing him. This was your opportunity to make tracks in an opposite direction from it all, to simply leave before anybody discovered you, to overlook what happened and never see anybody like this again. Tenaciously you concurred with yourself, considering Deadpool once again before leaving the room. You kept running down the lobby, however rather you took after the signs saying 'LOADING DOCK'.

It prompted to a gigantic live with metal dividers and numerous panels. You peered toward the numerous jets that were arranged, settling on one ship nearest to you. You boarded it with no issue because of the card you stole from the watcher before. You were in the cockpit when red lights outside began blazing and cautions were booming. You saw two enormous metal entryways open gradually to a ship outside, and a tall S.H.I.E.L.D Soldier rushed to the runway on one of the lower floors of the room. You were a couple stair routes above them. You held up and watched to see who might turn out from the ship. Gradually an obscure man wearing a protective helmet and a tailcoat left the dropped staircase; he had two guards on either side of him, and strolled up to the soldier. You used some of the ship's tech to get a better sound from their conversation.

"Where is she?" the transmission was a little fuzzy, this was something you had never done before.

"-----(y/n)-----Infirmary,----wasn't easy------" The transmission was hard to understand but (y/n) was clearly said, the voice belonged to the man that had saved your life, Deadpool. Instinctively your hand raised over your mouth; eyes wide you gripped a modest bunch of your uniform with the other. The transmission went on further.

"Good,-----did-----paid in full------ 2 days---" The man hurled a case to Deadpool, and Deadpool continued to open it and filter through its substance, looking fulfilled he close the case. '2 days? That's the same day...' your thoughts trailed off, why was Deadpool handing you over to them.

Troops ran from the ship and invaded the loading bay, taking positions and holding their guns up ready for action. You heard one start going up the clangy metal staircase. Out of stress you held your breath and hid in a mostly covered spot hoping not to be caught easily. Still your mind wandered,'How could I be this naive!? They're all the same! I'm done believing in these people, I'm getting out of here, for good.' Your adrenaline pumped and you felt your hype rise with eagerness.

"What - you - goi - do - her." It was difficult to make out whatever other expressions before it cut out totally. You did however hear strides from the opposite side of the metal ship entryway.

Authors note:

Thanks to everyone for their support, sorry if I upset anyone ;;

I love you all~

P.S

Go check out
DS_TheMerc

who is the founder of:

MarvelMagazine

They're trying to get the positions filled so They can get started on the 1st issue for their magazine! So if anyone's interested it worth taking a look at! Its a great opportunity!