Ch.10

"Clear! Charging! Clear! Damn it!" word such as these flooded the small crowd

You bit at the air, your arms pulled at the straps that quickly began chafing at your wrists. You struggled trying to fight away from the table, People rushed to hold you down. Slowly you're gasping became inaudible and an unmeasurable pain grew in your lungs spreading to your head.

Everyone's voices around you faded as you heard "We are losing her!"

A man came up to your face and got uncomfortably close, "Calm down, your heart isn't beating. okay? now I'm gonna fix that but It's going to hurt like hell okay?" And in a violent motion you felt something plunge into your chest, you looked and say a syringe. You felt a death like cold sensation wash over you. In a flash you could breath again, the team got to work and put a mask over your face and put tubes in your arms. You quickly and effortlessly drifted away listening to the machines and your deep breathing.

~A little later~

You felt a shifted pressure run over you when you opened your eyes to doctors and nurses around you, to specific nurses were tightening your wrist conifers and one hung up a new liquid filled baggy on the machine, you watched quietly as the clear liquid ran from one end of the tubing to your arm. They put a bigger tube down your throat, you struggled against the thick cloth straps at your hands and feet, there was extra thicker band across your abdomen that when you pulled against almost took your breath away. You heard all the machines beep quicker as you struggled.

"Where am I !?" you attempted to say but the tube prevented any communication. The doctors rushed to their syringes. struggling to push them away, you fought the straps holding you down and cursed at the fast approaching doctors. Before the closest one stuck the needle in the tube, one man ran into the room and pulled the men off. Trying to speak, you gagged on the plastic.He saw this and scrambled to pull the tube from your mouth, but when he did he was still quite gentle.

"I'm terribly sorry for their poor hospitality ma'am, I'm Tony" He gave a brief smirk and your eyes locked breathlessly at him for a split second, "You're at S.H.I.E.L.D HQ, Deadpool brought you here."

It took a moment to remember all that happened. "Deadpool? He brought me here? How? What happened?"

"I'm not sure on all the details, but when you're all healed up we can discuss you seeing him. Alright?"

"Okay," you hesitated and took a deep breath, the slow release of air helped regain your confidence.

"Can you tell me your name?"

"(y/n) (L/n)"

"Okay, well (y/n) you're in very bad shape. It looks that you're going through some kind of amped up with drawals. Do you know from what?"

"No, I don't know." You looked at him " Are these straps necessary? Can you take them off please?"

"Well...okay." he eyed you. He tugged at the straps and pulled them loose, and you sat up. Rubbing your wrists and gave a smile. Then you bolted for the door, you heard Tony racing after you. You saw guards in front of you and found yourself surrounded before you knew it. You were stuck on a type of bridge and beneath you was a work deck. You took one look at the guards and you lept over the railing without a second thought. The feeling of falling made a sense of nervousness sweep over you. You landed roughly and tumbled over on your side. Your body was difficult to control, now that you had been pumped full of their drugs. It was slower, but the pains had gone away. A list of possible drugs ran through your head.

You were running down a hallway, making your way through the metal maze. When you stopped at a door with bold letters saying "level 5 : HIGH SECURITY"

Authors note: sorry for such a short chapter! but I will add more soon, sorry Ive been so busy but I will try to update more often. hope you guys like this chapter and I appreciate comments!

Thank you all so much and I will talk to you guys next update :)

Deadpool x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara