Ch. 2

Authors note: Sorry for the wait! Hope you enjoy, I will be updating waaay more often from now on!

Recap: "Hey,Babe you gotta name?" You could see him wink and hold a beamingsmile under his mask.

You laughed a little and smiled saying " My name is (Y/N)(M/N) (L/N), nice to meet you Deadpool."

He looked up and started speaking "She does doesn't she? Yeah those are nice too."

You looked at him with confusion "Who and what are you talking to and about?"-

"Uhh Nothing, don't mind little o me." He Nervously mumbled; his awkward smile was apparent through his mask. Before you could say anything he took off at a unbelievable speed. Soon the two of you busted out the steel doors.

Fresh air. Slightly chilled but at the same time it was so warm. You were speechless, Your jaw unhinged and was gawking at the bright luminescent lights the decorated the glowing tall buildings acrossed the waterway. It was nightfall and stars illuminated like a beautiful, surreal blanket above us. I could feel his heartbeat against the back of my head, and could hear the soft breaths of him by my side. The darkness and your fears crumbled to dust beneath your feet. The words, the lies, the hatred, the failures--they now lingered at a distance. You turned to see his eye's on you, that's when your view faded to black and you finally passed out for good.

Time skip 3 days~~~~~~ 4 days left.

Your dream ended abruptly, as you were shaken back into reality. The etching sound that lightly danced across the window was enough to send your back straight up; a cold sweat washed over your face and chest - heart trying to escape through your throat the first chance it could get. You blink, close your eyes, and blink again. Streaks of sunlight trickled in through the blinds and promptly blind you.Rubbing your knuckles onto your eyes; you stretch your arms above your head and yawn. Shedding yourself of the remaining glimpses of a dream, you soaked in the warmth of the covers. Your muscles felt weak, just like your energy. letting out an exasperated sigh, you rolled off of the bed you had been occupying. What time was it? How long had you'd been asleep? Where were you? Such questions flooded your mind.

It had the look of a place that had been burgled. Clothes laid strewn all around the place, old pizza boxes littered the floor and smashed beer cans piled up in one corner. A thick layer of dust had built up along the shelves, smudges filled the windows and mirror's glass, Old newspapers were placed without order all about the room. As your eyes sifted and sorted you remained on the constant look-out.