Ch.5 'Weasel'

~~Time skip 45min~~~

He left almost an hour ago, you kept the doors locked and the windows blinds down. You missed him desperately, you hadn't been bored since you met him. In fact you forgot the feeling, even though you have known him long. He was so childish and off, but other times he was scary serious. His mood changed faster then his voice could reach your ears. You sat in the dark on the couch pondering what Deadpool's real name was, what his face looked like, in fact you just realized that the only thing you did know about Deadpool was, his apartment was full of weapons, he's a mercenary, talks to himself waaay too much, and loves Mexican food.

"What am I doing?" you said to yourself out loud slowly freaking out "I don't even know this guy! And I'm staying at his place, Heck when I first met him he put a gun to my head!" You exclaimed to the world.

You ranted for almost 5 minutes about Deadpool when an uninvited guest finally spoke up "Uhhhh bad time?" He spoke sheepishly with an awkward smile.

"Who are you?" You reached back for the pistol placed in the back of your pants.

"Woooow hold it there tiger, I'm a friend of Wade's"

"I don't know anyone named Wade" You pulled the gun out and pointed directly at him as he put his hands up defensively, one hand holding a plastic bag.

"Oh right, of course he hasn't told you" He mini face palmed "I meant Deadpool"

You looked at him suspiciously, the odd man smiled slightly "I brought Take-out?" he bargained Your stomach instinctively growled and a slight blush went over your face "Fine, but I'm watching you," you slide the gun back.

"Great. The names Weasel." He set the food down and plopped on the couch. "I swear you and Deadpool both go straight for the guns! Geez" Weasel sighed

"What a weird name..." you mumbled to yourself alittle to loud

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing nevermind," You uncomfortably replied.

"oh, you wouldn't be talking to yellow boxes or writers, would you?"

"What? Yellow boxes? Writers? What on earth are you talking about?"

He gave a laugh "Just checking if you and Deadpool had more similarities then you were leading on."

"Huh?"

"Don't worry about it, now lets get in to that take out before it gets too cold." Weasel grabbed the food and tossed you a take out box. The two of you ate in an awkward silence, the whole time. Each minute felt like years the two of you sat parallel, yet said nothing. From time to time you glanced at him, catching him looking at you, then he preceded to look away. At first you ignored him then it became mildly annoying. As revenge you glared at him and he only pretended not to see and look the exact opposite direction as you. You could hear his childish giggles muffled with his hand. Your expression became dumbfounded, he was just as bad as Deadpool!

"So earlier," you began to strike up a conversation "You called him Wade."

"Yeah. But I don't know if he'd be okay with you knowing his name," He sighed "Honestly I don't get why he hasn't told you yet, I mean girls are usually the first to know,"

"Why is that?"

"Oh come on, don't act like you don't know."

"Know what?"

"Nothing" His face went red and he fidgeted with his glasses, "So your names (y/n) right?"

"Oh right! Sorry I guess I forgot to introduce myself, My name is (y/n) (l/n), it is a pleasure to meet you Weasel" You beamed.